Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steinbauer Tuning Box - Auris Sr180

MBD

Item no longer for sale via this forum.

Mods please feel free to delete thread if you like.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, how much you wanting for it?

Make me an offer...what's the worst that can happen, I say no!

Make me an offer...what's the worst that can happen, I say no!

**THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION SITE!.......PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR BEST SELLING PRICE**

TOC members should respond to this offer for sale by PM

Once sold the OP should notify on here that item has been sold

My bad, apologies to all. Not my intention to cause any problems or break any rules. You will see from my post count I am not a prolific user of the site but nevertheless I appreciate rules or rules so sorry once more.

I only know what the item retails for new so not really sure of value now.

If anybody is interested then as Mod has stated PM me, I will in the event of a sake post to that effect.

My bad, apologies to all. Not my intention to cause any problems or break any rules. You will see from my post count I am not a prolific user of the site but nevertheless I appreciate rules or rules so sorry once more.

I only know what the item retails for new so not really sure of value now.

If anybody is interested then as Mod has stated PM me, I will in the event of a sake post to that effect.

Thank you :)

So your selling price is.....??

So if they are £800 + VAT new, I'm going to say in the region of £250-£300.

Not sure what postage would be TBH but would want to send recorded... so as long as postage is not silly money (will try and confirm this week) would try and do as an all in price in line with the above.

If I need to confirm postage and a final exact price then maybe remove thread for now and I'll come back at it with an exact price once I've confirmed postage?

OK........Leave the topic up to see if any members interested and confirm price including postage as soon as you can :)

Royal Mail Special Delivery is what you need to use, you can post and insure it for £8.50, gets there next day and if it goes missing can claim compensation

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Kingo

Well on the basis postage is £8.50 UK mainland lets say midway then at £275 delivered including PayPal fees...that's getting on for 1/4 of full retail price.

Should also mention that it's for sale in a few other places so reserve the right to withdraw if it sells elsewhere.

Come on people quality product at a bargain price...

• 2 months later...

As it hasn't sold in 10 weeks, I would suggest a price drop is considered.

• Like 1

Thx for suggestion, the ad has not long been amended to reflect the tuning box fits models other than the Auris so there may be interest yet.

As per my bump thread I'll leave the price as is (my inclination is to actually raise the price given it will work with a greater range of vehicles than I first thought when setting the price) if it doesn't sell at that price then so be it.

It's circa 70% saving from the price new so is a massive saving and still cheaper than the only other seller I can find who from memory is not even UK based.

In no hurry to sell, it's been off the car for over a year. It sells for the right money or not at all.

Thanks again for the advice.

• 1 month later...

Hi, is tuis still for sale?

Yes, although I'd forgotten about it. Again!

May put on the Bay of Fleas as have some free listings to use up.

Ok, il look at it on eBay, look forward to seeing it on there. Let me know when its up

So in light of impending Fleabay listing this will now be taken down from the site if not sold by end of the weekend.