Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

That Time Of The Year Again.

4raver

So MOT time again.....Full Service, Half Price MOT....all done and passed for the princely sum of £27.50....thank heaven for the budget service plan and warranties. Thanks again to RRG Stockport and my mate Vic.

Car is running superb and regularly gives 52mpg round town with the occasional bit of motorway...not bad for a 1.4 diesel. Love it. IDo.

Good to hear that your Auris is running so well.

I do like this car and my Avensis Tourer which was superb...costs and it not getting much use decided decided the tourers fate so we bought the Auris which feels bigger and more poised than it is, as for the fuel we recorded 67 mpg on one steady motorway trip to France and generally on the motorways here in blighty I get up to 60 mpg. The engine is a very torquey and nippy unit and nothing seems to faze it. Full or empty its willing to go. I also have to add that I find the same with our Yaris 1.4 12 plate, it too is no slouch and the fuel economy is just outstanding.

Impressive stuff & good news for prospective owners :thumbsup: