Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 1.6

Aidan-

Hi guys/gals would love to ask the owners of the new shaped 1.6 Icon/sport what sort of milage they are getting from their cars, my wife has took a crazy notion to aquire one and i've been for a test drive and i can't say i blame her ( not a patch on the Avensis although it has a handbrake which i miss terribly ) thanks.

Hi pal.

Took delivery on Monday. Carriageway/motorway 50mpg. Town runs 42/45mpg. It doesn't have stop/start engine like my previous 1.33. It does however take off from the lights. I love it! Will probably be putting the Comfort pack onto it as well.

• Like 1

Hi Benny that's not bad mpg would be happy with that never had the stop/start, and don't sure if I would like it or not what model did you buy if you don't mind me asking thinking about getting the sport.

Hi pal.

Took delivery on Monday. Carriageway/motorway 50mpg. Town runs 42/45mpg. It doesn't have stop/start engine like my previous 1.33. It does however take off from the lights. I love it! Will probably be putting the Comfort pack onto it as well.

Are these consumption figurers taken from the car's multi information display (which tends to be optimistic) or are they more accurate brim-to-brim figures?

See previous topic on fuel consumption:- http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/154597-poor-consumption-auris-sport-is-this-normal/

Note posts 2 and 14. Given the information at post 14, the Auris 1.6 is slightly better than other cars with 1.6 petrol engines in the C-sector (small family car class).

Thanks for the link Frosty that's been good reading and sounds pretty sore :dontgetit: truth being told, getting better mpg out of my Avensis thanks for the info Frosty.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting 42.2 from off the display.

Guys if your cars are brand new you wont expect to achieve best figures,you need to clock a few thousand before you get the most of the car. Good luck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links