Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Code Reader Port?

woodways3

New guy,can you please tell me where the obo port is so i can connect a code reader?its a 2005 Avensis T Spirit estate petrol,thanks.

New guy,can you please tell me where the obo port is so i can connect a code reader?its a 2005 Avensis T Spirit estate petrol,thanks.

Hello,

Its to the right of the steering wheel under the dashboard around knee level when sat in the drivers side just inwards from the bonnet release.

Pete.

Hello,

Its to the right of the steering wheel under the dashboard around knee level when sat in the drivers side just inwards from the bonnet release.

Pete.

Thanks Pete ,code reading Po136 02 Sensor Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2 ,i believe theses do you know which one is at fault?

just remember that which ever sensor is indicated it might not be the sensor at fault. it might be doing its job and there is an issue further back up the line. for example a simple misfire could cause the o2 sensor to register a fault.

coop

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links