Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Washer Jets ?...

Exvec

I'm not that keen on the washer jets on my motor and i'm looking to upgrade to the type which spray a mist rather than a jet,question is can it be done?is there a model which uses the mist type as opposed to jets..

Thanks for the Linky buddy..

I wonder what they are like on the T27. Can anyone confirm the location of the washer jets on the t27 (2009+)

I know alot of vauxhall owners change theirs to the ones from the insignia has they spray a mist.

• Like 1

I wonder what they are like on the T27. Can anyone confirm the location of the washer jets on the t27 (2009+)

I know alot of vauxhall owners change theirs to the ones from the insignia has they spray a mist.

Thats correct matey,thats why i asked the question,i can't think why manufacturers still fit the single jet type when they are as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike :laughing:

The T27's do have the fan type jet you are looking for however the jets hang under the rear edge of the bonnet and are fixed angle non adjustable, new jets with different angles are needed to raise/lower the aim.

• 2 months later...

Hi Exvec, I fitted exactly the same ones Raistin suggested, got 'em off Flea Bay. Took about 10 minutes to do, but the improvement is 1,000%! Got fed up with the twin jet standard fit ones becoming blocked on a regular basis. Had them on the car for over a year now, no problems at all.

• Like 1

Hi Exvec, I fitted exactly the same ones Raistin suggested, got 'em off Flea Bay. Took about 10 minutes to do, but the improvement is 1,000%! Got fed up with the twin jet standard fit ones becoming blocked on a regular basis. Had them on the car for over a year now, no problems at all.

Thanks Sean think i'll invest in a set of those.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links