Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible To Upgrade Car?

Stoggyrog

Ok this is probably a stupid question but here goes.

I have an Avensis "Y" plate. vvti S and is pretty basic. It does have bits where the air-con button should be and things like that. Is it possible to get them installed into the car? :help:

Yes it's possible to get the air-con installed in the car - don't know how much it is but your local Toyota dealer should be able to give you a price.

Theres a dealer on eBay at the moment selling off a number of city packs comprising of reversing sensors, mud flaps and headlight covers if you are interested, and another guy selling a 6 disc autochanger.

Its always worthwhile keeping an eye on this site, I got a spoiler for £35 which retails at over £150.

Cheers

Theres a dealer on ebay at the moment selling off a number of city packs comprising of reversing sensors, mud flaps and headlight covers if you are interested, and another guy selling a 6 disc autochanger.

Its always worthwhile keeping an eye on this site, I got a spoiler for £35 which retails at over £150.

Cheers

yeah I saw that one about the cd changer. Not sure if the wiring is there for either a changer or a sat nav as I dont see any where that they would go in the boot.

• 1 month later...

Don't know if you are sorted on this but I have got 2 unused SatNav units that I don't need, complete with discs from 2002 Vermont models. Send a reply if you are interested.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links