Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wing Mirror Help

kimbowbill

hi all, i am new to the club, i wonder if anyone can help me locate a wing mirror for my rav4, 2007 xtr vvti, 4 wheel drive, black, petrol,manual,

some kind person has booted mine off, the glass and whole mirror is fine its the arm that has broken, i know i may have to buy the complete unit but i am having real problems in locating one

any suggestions other than all the online parts people

there is one on eBay form Lithuania, i am reluctant to purchase as it doesn't look like it will fit i know i will have to pay for a decent standard if only i could find one

many thanks

Jenny

I feel your pain with wing mirrors, had trouble with mine last year due to some twit actually hitting it twice. I ended up being able to buy a new one painted in the same colour as the car, cost £72 but was worth it as stick on glass wasn't working.

Have a look round on eBay, you can choose to look for UK only ones, or email Parts King on here.

• Like 1

Try 247 breakers - they circulate your enquiry to a number of members. It's easier of course if you can get one the correct colour. At the risk of stating the obvious - you don't mention which side - the two mirrors are different so careful you don't buy the wrong one.

• Like 1

thanks,i have tried 247 but after doing a google search on the number they text me, sounds like its a massive scam, there seems to be more negative than positive comments

247 merely circulate your requirements around a number of breakers and get a commission. The individual breakers that can help then contact you direct - unfortunately car breaking is a rough old game and like everything else - there are good and not so good people involved. I can recommend one very large breaker who have been around for many years and may be worth direct contact. WJ Furber, Roving Bridge, Whixsall, Shropshire.