Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tomtom Sat Nav

Twang53

Hi y'all.

Can anyone please help me?. I'm in a quandry about the tomtom sat nav fitted to my 2011 TSpirit.

I keep getting the system bleep at me and different icons flash on the upper left corner of the screen.

I bought a book from my local Toyota dealer which I hoped would answer all my questions, but guess what?, everything in that book was covered from tuning the radio to playing videos, but nothing at all about the sat nav functions. Also there is a lot of information at the bottom of the screen ie 1.9 metres etc. Please excuse my ignorance guys and gals, but I'm new to sat nav technology. I bought my car last November, having never had this before and have been trying to understand all this ever since.

Another thing I keep noticing is the sound of something like a church bell. It's obviously trelling me something but what. Please HELP!

Cheers.

Twang.

The bell could be one of several things:

- If you have a speed camera database loaded, the bell could signify that you're approaching a speed camera

- if the previous owner set the sat nav to warn when a particular speed is reached

You can download a quick guide here: http://www.toyota.co.uk/owners-info/touch-and-go

• Like 1

Thanks for that Frostyballs. It's exactly what I want.

Cheers.

Twang

Thanks also to Devon Aygo for your help with this.

Cheers.

Twang.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links