Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Rear End

yaristpot

well dan you have being really busy. I really like the rear lights. It now looks better than J los butt :D. I see that you have got the clear lens for the fog light. Have you put a red bulb in its place so you can still use the fog light.

What about the induction kit? was it hard to fit. And does it make a lot of difference to the performance?.

You must send us a photo of your engine layout. i would like to see the engine strut and the induction kit in its place.

jerry!!

just a couple of things

1) YUM YUM :P

2) Where from and how much - i want!!!!

Thanks

T

thanks for the reply! :unsure: ok, the clear fog light lens was through a dealership but be warned they stuggled to get it, the light lenses were from a car company up north that i cant remember the name of, they are a few places doing them now, just look in the back of max/redline/fastcar! i know its a hardship but surly you can borrow a mag like i did! lol oh and there not cheap! but i think its well worth it.

just wired them in so both red lights on each side work together so i have 4 rear side lights and 5 brake lights, its very easy to do.....and looks the muts nuts.

dan

• 1 year later...

Went into my Toyota Dealer the other day, showed them a picuture of a T-Sport with two clear lenses, and told them I wanted mine like that... The saleman got onto his pc, found the part, and ordered it. It arrived the next day for only 27.99.

I've turned them both into reverse lights fitted with phillips 55W bulbs. Now I can see where I'm reversing!

My fogs are in my lexus clusters.