Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scottish Meet

aaronfife

Right, I think it's about time a meet here in Scotland gets underway so let's see who's interested and we can go from there.

Never had a IQ meet before and doesn't seem to be any in this country so let's start with rough numbers and I'm thinking in the next month or two (dates will be confirmed depending on numbers.)

Neutral location but we can all decide a better location depending where everyone lives. Had a few meets here in previous cars and seems popular. Plus you have Krispy Kreme! :-)

Ill start with my name, preferred location of the meet and available dates.. Please copy and paste your names as below.

1. Aaron, Edinburgh, May/June.

I'm interested.. don't mind travelling, even to the central belt. Some place in Glasgow would be handy, we travel down there to relatives regularly.

1. Aaron, Edinburgh, May/June.

2. Gordon, Anyplace, May/June

• Like 1

How about Perth ? That way you might just get some from the north & not just the central belt ? :)

How about Perth ? That way you might just get some from the north & not just the central belt ? :)

I'm easy either way.. The most popular location that people put on the list, that's the one it shall be :-)

• Like 1

Falkirk Wheel would be OK since its some place worth going to as well, Perth is nice and central, but we'd need to find somewhere with free parking if possible that's suitable to gather at... possibly with a cafe or pub for food etc...

Falkirk, Perth, Edinburgh are all on the table and a goer from me :)

You'd be quicker getting the ferry to Stornoway than driving down there :-D