Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mirrors With Indicator Lights

peekay34

Hi I am after a set of Mirrors with the indicator light built into them does anyone know where I can get them on the Web. I know there M3 mirrors but I am after something that looks more like the original mirrors supplied with the car. I have seen pictures of them on a few sites but no where to purchase them.

Also the clear tail lights, I know Anaconda Tuning has them but does any one else.

The car that I have is the Sportivo Corolla hatch also known as the TSport or E12.

Picture of unit is here

i saw them in SA but they were not electric mirrors, which was a real shame, still fancy some, they also have M3 style mirrors without the indicator section, these were electric but i thought i'd wait for the full on job...

they are out there, no idea of brand make though. Try looking for the same thing for a new shape golf Gti..... ;)

go to www.ebay.com you'll find them there. Although I am not 100% sure if the brackets on the mirrors will fit our rollas.

Hi, u could try www.marstonautoparts.co.uk - they do the M3 mirrors with indicators for £60, plus this is the only place where I buy car parts from in Oxford. They also do mirror bases etc. Give it a try...

Other places to try are www.essexracing.com, www.prosport.uk.com, www.needforspeed.co.uk, www.motorsportworld.com

Hope that helps

By the way, I think the mirrors u r looking 4 r 4 American Corollas!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links