Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Large Items Have You Transported In Aygos?

Wiz201

Dad offered me his panasonic flat screen tv (42 inch) with telly stand to use. So we went down in tandem with the telly stand in my aygo with the back seats down. Bit of jiggery pokery to make sure the boot closed without smashing on the table and making sure it won't move, but it fitted fine. The tv went in his Audi A3.

What did he watch on the way?

As regards what large items people have transported in their Aygo, some (not mentioning any names) might say 'the wife'.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've had Teddy in my car and could easily put Amber (golden retriever) in there if necessary

10006565_10203025161846484_6696950591739

Teddy is only a small/medium cockapoo though.

• Like 1

Beats having a rear view camera.

When you reverse, does he go:

"Bark ................ Bark .............. Bark ............ Bark .......... Bark ........ Bark ...... Bark .... Bark .. Bark . BarkBarkBarkBark'

• Like 1

Frostyballs:

That would be a great trick to teach my dog, i wonder how many rear bumpers i have to change before she gets the hang of it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha, that was one of the criteria I had when I was looking for a car - Whether we could fit my brother's Tama kit in the back! :lol:

I regularly transport my 11 piece drum kit to gigs in mine. The bass drum has about 1cm clearance but it all goes in!

Wouldn't you be better off with a Mazda Bongo?

Both my kits are Tama!

I downsized from an Astra, didn't measure the car or anything took a punt, half expecting I would have to start taking a smaller kit to gigs, but it turned out fine and it all fits snugly in the boot with the seats down. Room for a passenger In the front to, which is better then the Corsa I had.

Yeah; It does turn into a game of Tetris but it's great when you got everything from the bass drum and the rails down to the chalk bag and cow bell to fit in :lol:

Was a sad day when he had to sell it tho' :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

I have transported a single mattress to the tip in the back of mine (slightly folded but fitted nicely!) ;)

• 1 month later...

Last week i bought a cross bike with 28" wheels..... Did not believe that it fitted but worked great :)

Sent from my P6-U06 using Toyota OC mobile app