Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

European Travel (France) Spare Bulb Kit Avensis 2010

Bibsta

Can anyone help me through the maze of spare bulbs - trying to find a kit that suits an Avensis 2010 saloon model.

There seems to be lots kits available but not all bulbs are included. The best search so far was My Car bulbs but there standard kit did not include the main beam HB3.

Does anyone know of a spare bulb kit that will satisfy the European legal requirements (travelling to France)

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

Having tried this several times since buying my 2010 Tourer I drew a blank too. To be honest I have never been asked to produce them and know of no one who has. I do carry a spare bulb kit and a few odd ones but they don't include the correct headlamp ones, I doubt that they will physically check that they fit anyway if you are stopped.

Thanks for your comments - greatly appreciated.

Whilst I realise that it is highly unusual for the Gendarmes to stop and search, unless of course if there is a faulty light.

I decided in the end to pay a bit extra and bought the correct spare bulb kit from the Toyota Dealer I use.....might have cost a bit more but at least I have the peace of mind that they are the correct type.

Thanks again,

John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links