Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nightline Couriers Have Lost My Springs

kevin65

I ordred a set of Eibach lowering springs on eBay from a crowd called spring-loaded. After there was no confirmation from them that they had processed my order I contacted them and found out they had been sent but they didn't bother to inform me.

They were addressed to my ParcelMotel address, which is the Nightline Couriers depot in Antrim and have been received there, but guess what? They can't find them! To make matters worse, I just checked their T&C and their max liability is €100 so I will be €122 out of pocket because of their incompetence!

If the vendor had bothered to let me know when they shipped I would have had the chance to follow up earlier.

I'll be buying somewhere else next time, and WONT be using Nightline...

How did you pay? If you paid by Paypal they have a process you can use for this: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/buyer-protection.

If you paid by credit card, you may be able to get help from the credit card company.

I paid for the springs with paypal but the vendor successfully delivered the springs to the specified address, my ParcelMotel address so he can't be held at fault(except for not bothering to tell me when they shipped). I use my credit card to pay for the ParcelMotel service, but not the goods, so I'm goosed.

Well, my springs eventually turned up, so not out of pocket thankfully. No explanation or apology but at least they were found. Now to book the car into my usual Toyota dealer.

They must have 'sprung' into action when you complained

• Like 1

Bet they just wanted to keep you in suspension ...

When I'm coiling you...

Did you have difficulty absorbing the shock

• Like 1

At least the cheque didn't bounce :)

You guys are wasted here, should be on the stage :D

• Like 1

What immediately springs to my mind is that it's nice when a story ends happily ;) :)

• Like 1