Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Renault Sport Clio 255 V6

Nick-Johnson

Stuff the Clio. If you want something that would put it to shame performance wise, plus have poor build quality, least not all be British...........Metro 6R4. Now that's a pile of rusty metal you can have a bit of fun in!!

Joe

Hello

Firstly i like to say i love toyotaownersclub forum, i have a red 04 CTS that i share with my girlfriend we both love this car to bits.

i been reading the forum these few days, but without a register nick name.

here is my point i would like to make.

t128 made this club very good make me feel at home before i even sign up for a nickname ,he also has made good points on the two posts i have read

why cant you people leave him alone, if you dont like what he have to say then sell your toyota and leave this club

he done nothing wrong, all i can see him doing is making each and everyone of us proud to own a toyota.

people such as Yarisboy,Nick johnson,CoRoLLa_KiD these are the types of people put me off signing up to any car clubs

my girlfriend amy have a qustion for CoRoLLa_KiD

i dont speak prefect english does that mean i shouldn't use this club? :angry: pig

t128 please dont let these worthless sods get to you amy likes you she think you are quite funny no matter if you write prefect english or not you have her support

keep up the good work you do made this forum worth reading :thumbsup:

T128 ... Looks like your starting a fan club :)

Also CTS_BOY Nick johnson usualy has good stuff to say and not just on this forum. He is normaly a huge CTS supporter

You seem to think you have a very good knowledge of people you have never met, like what salary they are on and all the rest of it,which leads me to believe you are even more of a prat than I first envisaged.

nice names calling there

no i dont think i have any knowlege of what you or anybodys salarys are

thats why i ask qustions like what you were earning at the time ,what position you held when you was working there

Not that it is any of your business but I don’t occupy any position within Daimler Chrysler or Honda anymore as myself and a partner now run our own little concern in the City.

if you say so

In regards to taking a SL55 AMG for a spin as you put it, I can do much better than that. I was at the official German launch for this car, were we were in sighted to the design and production information at Mercedes-Benz De Stuttgart before been taken round their in house proving grounds in a derestricted model. But I have driven most of the AMG range here on the UK roads, I also aspire to own one eventually.

this is not about clio v6 this thread is about nick and how he drive all these over 100k cars and he make sure we all in the corolla forum knows about it

which is fine untill he starting to over recact at what i ask

i ask you 3 simply qustions you not answer any i ask these qustions so people can judge for themself if they smell bull or not

but after reading your friendly reply it does explain why there is a strange smell coming from your direction :)

if any of you have never seen someone over recact this is a good example

See You

I hope not

Nick

watever dude u go please yourself :thumbsup:

think i cover most what i want to say on this reply i will try not to return to this thread i really dont have time for school playground chat

i will be busy cos my blow off valve has just arrrive now going to fitted in mr2

When a car like the V6 Clio 255 is only bettered by a 911 GT3 & a Lamborghini Gallardo in a recent group test in Evo maginzine it cant be crap these guys cover thousands of miles in these cars.

This is your opinion, you are entitled to that, of course. My opinion differs.

Go and read a road test on any MK2 Clio V6 and I doubt you will find any of the words used in your last post!

I don't need to read about it, like I said, I've driven it. Several times. I know a bloke in town who has one and I didn't like it.

I have not driven nearly as many exotic motors as you so I cannot compare it with such vehicles. I have driven the cars I have listed in my previous post and it is my opinion that for similar money, they are far superior vehicles than the Clio.

Snert

Can i draw ALL member's to THIS THREAD before posting again on this one.

On topic-

Personally i like the 255 V6, my sister has had a Clio for her last 3 car's and is currently buying a 255. She has never had a problem with them so that's why she keep's going back for more and before you all ask, yes her name is Nicole :lol:

Can i draw ALL member's to THIS THREAD before posting again on this one.

On topic-

Personally i like the 255 V6, my sister has had a Clio for her last 3 car's and is currently buying a 255. She has never had a problem with them so that's why she keep's going back for more and before you all ask, yes her name is Nicole :lol:

Don't believe ya ;) Shes never had a single problem? So her arms are 10 foot long and her legs are 2 foot long are they? Gearknob never come off in her hand or gaiter or glove box door or mirror or mirror adjuster? Never had to have a new ECU after a few miles? R U Sure? :thumbsup: :D Never had a big puddle under the back seat, no? etc, etc, etc, etc What IS that styoooopid curved rear window all about, that makes Transits look like Ferraris. I still stick by my original. Merde a la Francais

What IS that styoooopid curved rear window all about, that makes Transits look like Ferraris. I still stick by my original. Merde a la Francais

Does that in my 206 too, it's so annoying!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links