Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota-Only Track Day - Blyton Park - Saturday 19Th July

benedwards64

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here as a new member, I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

Originally starting as an MR2 track day, Javelin has agreed to hold a Toyota-only track day at Blyton Park for any Toyota owners on Saturday 19th July:

All levels of experience are most welcome - Blyton is a lovely technical track that also benefits from miles of Armco-free run-off areas. I'll be there in my Mk1 MR2 Supercharger, but it'd be great to see as many other Toyotas there as possible.

Just to reassure you, I'm not affiliated with Javelin or Blyton in any way, I'm just an enthusiast trying to organise a day that can be enjoyed by as many people as possible! There are already a variety of cars signed up, and several of us will be heading up the day before and staying in the Premier Inn at S$%&^(*)Ihorpe (rooms currently at a mere £29).

Cost per car is £139 for the day on an open-pit format, with small additional charges for helmet hire, passenger passes and tuition. All very reasonable for a track-day in July on a Saturday.

Any questions let me know! :)

Cheers

Ben

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Numbers are looking healthy but still space for more if anyone fancies it :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

We used to have a few racery peeps here, e.g. PaulT and MsB, who used to give shoutouts about the Toyota Sprint Series, but I haven't seen them around for a while :(

• 3 years later...

How much with 1 passenger? Could you reposted a working link folks? Thanks

Emjay

This thread is 3 years old - the event has ended.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links