Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Vsc System P1750

Mark and Cath

Twice now the engine management light, the traction control light and a yellow caution have illuminated on the dash of my car and a message saying Check vsc system.

I plug in my Autel reader and P1750 is displayed but no description. It clears fine and the car drives OK but what is P1750?

This is only twice in a few months and the previous owner had it once around Christmas. Not a major issue but something somewhere is amiss.

Thanks all

P1750 is a communication malfunction between the brake control ECU/ brake actuator and the engine control unit the code is usually set along with another more specific DTC

Thanks for the reply, next time the light comes on I will get a local garage I know to read it and see if they can get any other codes.

One thing that I have remembered is we had a problem with the Aygo once with the power steering dropping out when we started her and that turned out to be a weak Battery that dropped below a critical voltage when the engine cranked. You wouldn't know it because it started fine but a new Battery and it never happened again. Does the Verso have a similar problem with being sensitive to a weak Battery? Just a thought and thanks again for the reply.

• 5 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links