Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Iq2 - Can't Wait!

Nidjit

Hello all,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello. I ordered an IQ2 on Saturday, and even though it won't be here until 22nd May, I'm so excited I could pop. :clap:

Currently I'm commuting from Reading to Bracknell in an M5, which is just ridiculous. Can't wait to pick it up...I'm hoping that posting here may help me feel closer to it somehow!

-Nidjit

• Like 1

Hello Avril - welcome to Toyota Owners Club. I'm sure you will enjoy your IQ2.

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to the club. .. Enjoy :driving:

• Like 1

Great idea...and welcome...to swap a big guzzler (only you in that car) to a small economic "full size / mini car!

Make some pics please when you have "her" .. :-)

Hello and welcome, I'm sure you will love your iQ. Won't be long now ;)

Another Lamb joins the fold of satisfied iQ owners. Welcome to this community spirited forum. You are joining a special bunch of people, iQ owners, who love nothing more than to talk about their cars, good or bad, modded or standard.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, all :) Saturday's the day. *fidget*

Ha ha welcome. Now can i interest you in a interior light mod. Ha Ha ha

David

• Like 2

Photo's .... *$#@ (=please)

I have an IQ2, and my other car is a BMW 545i, so I understand where you're coming from. I'm sure you'll enjoy the IQ2. I'm very pleasantly surprised how easy it is to switch between the IQ and the 5 series. It just doesn't feel as big a jump in quality as you'd expect (and that's a complement to the IQ, not a criticism of the BMW). The IQ feels surprisingly luxurious, is pleasant to drive, and is very quiet at town speeds. The IQ even has some toys my BMW doesn't have (keyless entry, for example). And, of course, the mpg is much, much better, especially on short journeys.

• Like 1

Agh yes but the BMW has something the iQ doesn't. It only has one lane to use. The Outside Lane

Ha Ha

David

• Like 3

The outside lane is very overrated. No matter how much I flash my lights, the lesser cars in front won't move out of the way.

(only joking, for the avoidance of doubt!)

The iQ does have indicators fitted as standard too.... ;)

Craig.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the defining iq moment for my other half was a trip from northants, to Hunstanton, then to Stratford on Avon and back. She couldn't believe how comfy, fast, chuck able, economical and fun it could be. We were passing all that German junk on the motorway and still had full use of our indicators, gentle brakes and smiles.

I do like a little drive about.

• Like 1

Having bought many new cars over the last 40+ years, it is always nice to get a new car and brings a little excitement into many peoples lives for a while ! So I hope you enjoy your IQ !