Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

CHIDLER

Just saying hello!

Im James from Cambs my mates and hopegully you lot can call me chidler.

Im your usual petrol head, have been since I was 17 when I had a mk3 XR2i with EFi on top. Ive gone and driven every hot hatch worth driving down the years. sierras, type-r's, cossies, st focus.

about june last year I bought a uk spec gt4 which was really showing its age. despite this... when it worked i was amazed at how strong and how enjoyable the car was. I have two gt4's now my new one is a jap spec pushing 279bhp on standard boost 0.7.

it has all the nice little extras already installed... greddy digital boost controller (e-01) hks guages for the turbo and oil temp. k+n, custom de-cat 3" sytem and this is the car worth investing some time.

i will get some pics up but this is a lovely looking 205 with a nice bodykit in red (no fade either)

i will be asking questions about where to go from here but 300bhp+ is what im looking for and that shouldnt be a problem.

Im 32, not married and this will prob be my last hurrah before we have kids etc so im going to go out with the turbo wurring at 1.2 bar :)

see you around!

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

Hello James - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

Welcome Chidler - yeah, get that dose of fun in before the sensible stuff arrives ! I did with a Supra, then a Skyline R33 :)

Welcome Chidler!

Marriage doesn't have to be the end of all your 4 wheeled fun!! (although, arguably, kids might! )

See Ya!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links