Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Power To Front Speakers Or Interior Lights, D4D Ts-3 Avensis

Gazbop

Hi There,

Thanks for reading and apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I have just signed up.Long story short(ish!) I recently bought a 2005 avensis, interior lights and front Speakers don't work, not broken or bulbs blown just no power coming to them. There is a warning light for an open door but my mechanic checked all sensors/fuses/on the computer etc. and said they are all fine, he's baffled.

Before i bring it to another mechanic or main dealer for further fault finding and expense I thought I would check here to see if this rings any bells with other people.(from what I can gather the guy who I bought this off must have butchered it....next time I'll stick with a dealer, lesson learned)

anyone have a similar problem(s),

Thanks for your time,

Gary

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

Moved to Avensis section.

It will be the 7.5amp dome fuse below and to the right of the steering wheel under a plastic cover.

Regards Pete.

• Like 1

Hi,I've got a 2003 Avensis D4D T3 and I'm buggered if I can see anything that resembles any sort of fuse box behind the panel near the steering wheel as my Dome fuse has gone also (no interior lights,clock defaults back to 12:00 etc etc).

There is a black plastic box a bit smaller than a !Removed! packet screwed to a bracket that hangs down with a wire loom plug that goes in the bottom.

Could that be it?

Thanx

Umm?

I take it that this is what you can see directly behind the panel which is above the OCD plug port?

Doesn't look the same as mine :g:

The exact model Avensis 2litre D4D T3-S,first of the newer shape.Dunno if there is a model variation?

:help2:

Look here:

IMG_0554.jpg

Eureka,sussed it!

What a fiddly little job as the fuses are facing the floor!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links