Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted - Toyota Corolla Saloon Ee90 Shape

conquestRSI

Hi, I am looking for a Toyota corolla saloon - EE90 shape - 4 Door.

condition non important.

I am located in London but can travel.

thanks

email - conquest1009@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

around these years 1989/1990/1991 - more likely to be a 1.3l. but could be 1.5 or 1.6.

Do you have one ?

I have a 2001 D4D 2.0 but its not the estate one. It hasent been driven for 2 years, just in garage. Im also in London.

2001 - is it the saloon? are u selling it? how come is it parked up?

its 4 door, been parked as we lost the keys, long story cut short, they was in a old car we had which we sold. In that cars boot there was lots of bags, in which the keys was in. When selling the car we in a hurry last minute before the person came to see it put all the stuff into our new car. The keys had slipped down the boot under the spare wheel of our new car. For nearly 2 years car hasent been started, it was parked in our garage safe. We found the keys last week. Battery died so I have given to mechanic to charge or buy a new one on the weekend if old doesent work. I will get brand new MOT for you too as it will pass since nothing wrong with it. I will also change the tires and service it. All this over the next week, next Sunday the latest and hopefully have it up and running. Its a rare model and not many made, only 2-3 on the whole internet, 2.0 ones. I am selling it, since we dont need it, we got 2 cars already, our friend who left the country moved to France sold it to us since he was moving the next day and had nobody to sell to within a day so we brought it and just parked it up in garage for a spare car and was never used, within that time lost keys and now found them. Colour is midnight blue. Its lowest mileage of its age/price as its diesel 90k is nothing with FULL Toyota history and 1 independent garage. New brakes been fitted in before we brought it and its in good condition.

Car looks like this http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201405304607118/sort/default/usedcars/page/3/make/toyota/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/model/corolla/price-to/1500/postcode/ub40ng/radius/1500/colour/blue?logcode=p

This is not the actual car, I'm going to clean it and then put up pictures etc, the car just looks like this, same colour and wheel rims. I cant find any 2.0 D4D's for sale on Auto-trader since nobody wants to sell theirs.

long story there! glad u found the keys

so this is a 5dr hatch rather than a four door saloon? I really am looking for a saloon. dont like the 5dr hatch models.. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi conquest. A mate of mine has a 93 model.. It's a 1.3 xl pale blue. The xl was de Irish model. I can ask him does he still have it. He was selling it for 300 @ £250. It's done93miles and just passed its NCT which is de same as your MOT. Let me know if you want me to make enquiries. Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Paul...apologies for the late response! holidays :) I don't think i will be able to travel to Dublin for this. Too far from London :(

• 1 month later...

Hi Conquest. Did you find a car yet.? I was on www.carsandclassics.co.uk and came across a 1992 Corolla with 12 months MOT and road tax in Yorkshire for @ £1250. I know it's a bit pricy but most people go high to be bid down. You could do a Mike Brewer and do a wheeler dealer on it. Let me know if you have any luck. Paul