Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 T180 Spare Wheel S For Sale.

JesusJohnson

Ok you may laugh but I seem to have a collection of spare wheels if anyone is after one?

I have 2 wheels that have just come off the car, wheels are in good condition but the tyres are virtually on the limit or maybe gone past.

I have 1 wheel thats on ok condition, various spots of paint bubbling here and there, 3mm of tread but its leaking from the valve.

I also have 1 wheel thats again has spots of paint bubbling here and there, 7mm of tread but its punctured, has a nail in it thats is in a place where a repair should not be a problem.

Even then I still have another 2 spare for myself plus another rim only that I have just sold on eBay! Think I may have a hording problem!

Let me know if anyones interested in any of them?

Jason

Will take pictures tomorrow.

Moved to the For Sale section with link left in Rav 4 forum

Thanks for moving this who ever has, surprisingly I could not find the for sale section.

• 1 month later...

Hi I've just bought a 2010 rav with 17 inch wheels will any of them fit as I only have the repair kit not a spare and I do prefer a proper spare. If you can be bothered some pics would be of help.

Hi,

There 18" wheels mate, you would probably be best looking for a 17" wheel.

Jason.