Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Disks ,pads And Wheel Bearing

cooper12000

ok I have just got back from the garage having taken it there for noise from the front wheel. been told I need a new bearing and disks and pads as the disks are warped. I am kind of shocked at the new disks and pads as I only replaced them a year ago and there is hardly any wear on the disks. I fitted adl bluepoint ones and the garage said they were crap.

what brand do people use on here and has anyone had issues with adl b4.,

also I need to have the bearing replaced... I have agreed with the garage that if I remove the hub they will press it out for me. what is the best way of getting the hub off with minimum effort.

many thanks coop

I am using adl blueprint, first time I have used them on the avensis will see how they go.

What year avensis ? Depending on year is normally easy to replace bearings if you've got a puller to remove old ones. The press in new ones.

Discs & pads would be both sides too.

Are they binding ? Cheap pads can stick on a disc has the disc been worn more on the inner edge?

Never had a problem with my discs think mine was Delphi when I replaced. Blueprint is another common. Others use mintex only ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links