Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Recommended Front Brake Pads + Disks

jayt13

Hi I have a Toyota Auris 1.4 D4D 58 plate, can anyone recommend any good brake pads and disk for the front as Toyota are quoting me £220.02P?

Thanks in advance.

MTEC discs and Mintex pads seem to be the most common preference.

Could also send Parts King a personal message, giving details of your car, and stating what parts you want (for Parts King, go to the Community page, scroll down to Sponsors Corner, and then Lindop Toyota)

• Like 1

For the last two brake pad and disc change I've been using Pagid. No complaints here...very good bite. Even when cold..

I've been using Black Diamond pads and black coated Nitrac Standard disc on mine and the bite is awesome. No brake squeal and hardly much brake dust.

Mintex and mtec +1 from me

Hi I have a Toyota Auris 1.4 D4D 58 plate, can anyone recommend any good brake pads and disk for the front as Toyota are quoting me £220.02P?

Thanks in advance.

Is this including labour?

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to try pagid as i can get some discount of my cousin.

@ Omar, no this does not include labor to be honest Toyota labour is expensive in my opinion

Under Toyota's Fixed Price Repair scheme the cost of changing the front discs and pads on an Auris is £225 inclusive of labour and VAT.

Thats a fair price to be honest for Toyota brakes and Fitting all included, dont you think so?

EBC Discs and pads for my Yaris was about £100, can't remember how much I paid to get them fitted?

Probably more for the Auris tho'...

TBH the supplied and fitted fixed cost price from Toyota isn't too bad.

I got Mtec discs for £70 & Mintex pads for £35 delivered, so not at all bad for the big rotors fitted to the 2.2 Auris :)

MTEC discs with Black Diamond pads. Nothing to complain and no brake dust.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links