Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Seat

FlukemanStu

Hi,

I've had my new Yaris for a few weeks now and I still can't get comfy in the seat. I think it is the lack of lumbar support because I've been getting back pains. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks, Stu.

I've done a search of previous topics in the Yaris club, and really there are no previous topics on the seats being uncomfortable that I've come across

I think there have been a few, but for the older models. I know my one isn't great on the spine and shoulders on long journeys! :lol:

It's partly because instead of having the continuous dial for the seat upright, there is that ratchet lever and the position you want is always between two of the ratchet points!

I have never had any problems with the seating in the Yaris

In my current Yaris Trend I have driven from Cambridgeshire to Lands End in Cornwall and back just for the weekend with no discomfort :)

• 3 weeks later...

The seats in my first gen suck. They're very flat and don't offer any side support in the corners, but I've never had any pain from them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links