Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Brakes Advice

amazighman

Hi everyone.

First of all i would like to thank everybody in this wonderful forum which i personally find very useful and helpful.

My Corolla T sport 2002 will need new brakes front and rear soon, i know thay dealers parts might be the best option but budget is tight.

I ve seen some nice grooved discs on eBay from Mintbitz they seem to be affordable. But has anyone ever used them? I was thinking to buy these with some mintex pads.

Any ideas from your experience.?

Thank you.

Seem to have mixed reviews. When I've done a search for these they seem to be around £85 for the front.

The following seems to be a better buy - which are a set of four MTEC disks (front and rear) with Mintex brake pads for £181 -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MTEC-Brakes-Corolla-T-Sport-DRILLED/dp/B00I99CYB2

Thx for quick reply.

I heard from many people that drilled discs get cracks , and grooved wear the pads but not a big worry .

MTEC disks and Mintex pads have got good reviews from Auris owners. Also Pagid, Nitrac and EBC disks with either Pagid, Black Diamond or EBC pads.

Also try sending Parts King a personal message, detailing your car (reg no as a minimum) and ask for a price for Toyota disks - for Parts King go to the Community page, scroll down to Sponsors Corner and Lindop Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links