Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Some People Do To Their Ka !

kaz

I'm sorry if this is your car or you know the owner but........

I just have to tell you about a Red KA it has these really horrible silver graphics all over it and they really are horrible all plastic looking and now the owner has added red neon under lighting the tubes are very visable and the whole car looks hideous.

I pulled up along side him at some traffic lights and was looking at his car I couldn't believe what I was looking at but the bloke obviously thought I was admiring it !! I just smiled , didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I'll try and get a picture of it.

Kaz

i saw a bloke in a street KA last night while in the car with my good lady

it was obviously brand new and he was looking so pleased with himself and making sure everyone knew about it

i had to stop myself laughing and rolling down the window and asking why he was so smug about driving a girls car and how much of a gimp he looked...

I usually point and openly laugh at cars like this .. then stop, point, and start laughing again ..

I tend to get a lot of rude gestures now ..

sm1.gif

you mean like this???

mind you these guys have created some serious machines so not sure what to make of this one....

J

I hate ford ka's where theyre a dark colour and then have a light coloured bumper :eek: what a piece of poo! My undercar neons r slightly visable, thats why i dont use them often, front ones fine, its just the sides, i need sum low skirts to cover them, anyone wana recommend sum (yaris of course) not carzone skirts tho!!

Still looks nice tho, can only see the tubes from a distance :thumbsup: Wana totally cover em tho!!

oh, and speaking of those smart cars! i saw a sports car, smart make, was absolutely horrible! left hand drive :!Removed!:

What do yaz think of these?

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1365...d_cars_0071.jpg

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1365...d_cars_0031.jpg

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1365...d_cars_0022.jpg

reckon he has enuff backboxs?

Theres a saxo with 9 bacboxs or wateva, but cnt find the pic. Trying to find the pic of a nova!!

Bibbs... that's not on.

Rob, I agree with the street ka being a girls car... but it is nice :)

Ka's aren't very good, most people know this... but there's no need to go slating them.

Street Ka's are just very cheap version of Audi TTs, there's a Blue street Ka normally local to Guildford cruise, having those nasty big silver viper stripes on it, everytime he drives pass,he thinks he looks so great in it, i really feel sorry for his bird sitting next to him, if i was her i'll die. Also he has put on those big aluminium looking spoilers.... and i think he has blue neons :huh:

Next time iam down there i'll try get a shot of this geezer and his car. :thumbsup: hehehe.

Street Ka's are just very cheap version of Audi TTs

And Audi TT's are very cheap versions of Supermarket Shopping Trolleys :lol:

Street Ka's are just very cheap version of Audi TTs

And Audi TT's are very cheap versions of Supermarket Shopping Trolleys :lol:

ahmen on that one! :lol:

Thats nothing, I go to college on mondays and there is always a kid there with a metallic green corsa, this thing has FIVE backboxes on it 2 4 inch ones on each side and a 5 inch one in the middle, thing is only two of them are even connected.

its got a kit, blacked out windows, even on hydralics......

T*T

What do yaz think of these?

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1365...d_cars_0071.jpg

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1365...d_cars_0031.jpg

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1365...d_cars_0022.jpg

reckon he has enuff backboxs?

Theres a saxo with 9 bacboxs or wateva, but cnt find the pic. Trying to find the pic of a nova!!

the front looks like a tarantulas a rse

-edit (not that i know what a tarantulas a rse looks liek but if i did then thats what it would look like :thumbsup: )

Bibbs... that's not on.

Why??

I don't understand this having more exhausts than Pistons thing either .. Okay - I'm taking the p*ss with a huge twin exit .. but I've got a 2.0 turbo .. why would a 1.2, 4 pot need 5 backboxes?

Bibbs... that's not on.

Why??

why would a 1.2, 4 pot need 5 backboxes?

6 even!! and who knows why :blink:

that just looks....

no need for me to say it really is there?

-Z

just becuase they have 6. doesnt mean they work..

for all we know they could be exhaust trims stuck onto bodykit!

LOL

Do you know what a Ka is?

it's a Metallic Coffin sold by Ford. So when you crash, they just deliver you to the grave yard.... :( :wacko:

No matter what they put on it, it's still a huge pile of beans cans screwed with wheels ( does it have wheels, does it? :huh: )

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

the KA is such a p00f car, like the yaris. not manly in any way what so ever. :arrgg-matey:

i dont know how somone could coment on other cars driving something like that.

but thats just my personal opinion. :bye:

the KA is such a p00f car, like the yaris. not manly in any way what so ever. :arrgg-matey:

oi! language! :lol:

Bibbs - well I might not find your bolt on type spoiler nice to look at, and certainly not as nice to look at as your original... but I wouldn't point and laugh at it, it's just not on.

illuminati (i'm assuming you're a 2pac fan - killuminati) - I can't quite figure out who your 'personal attack' is aimed at.... didn't we just have a post in general about such attacks? :D

says the man driving a vauxhaul......... :rolleyes:

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links