Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Has The Highest Mileage Yaris On Here?

KermitTheYaris

I have a 1999 T reg, Black Yaris CDX.

Great little car with 192,600 miles. Everything still works including the original sat nav.

• 1 month later...

Toyota Yaris 53 plate, brought from new in Feb 2004.  Model - T3 1.3 VVTi, black 5 door, french built model

Current mileage 270,884 miles - only changed clutch, radiator, front frame around radiator and exhaust changed due to rust.  Passed its MOT at the end of January 2017.

Still runs really well

• Like 3

Yaris T-sport 

the Japanese built model 

• 4 months later...

2002 Toyota Yaris 1.0 Yaris

Toyota  Yaris 1.4 diesel TSPIRIT 2004

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all i guess im lucky having a 54plate 1.4 D4D T spirit diesel only done 87000 ish ?

Speaking of reliable cars:
My daughter recently sold her 2003 Yaris 1.0 petrol, that she bought from my wife a couple of years ago. My wife was in tears when she heard the news.
The only parts that were ever replaced because of defects on this remarkable car, were the (serpentine-) exhaust manifold, 2 rear wheel bearings and the clutch.
There was >361.000 on the clock.
Kms that is. 🙂

361,000 kms is about 200,000 miles, that’s pretty amazing for a small petrol engine. I assume engine oil/filter were changed regularly. usually key things to get longevity.

• Thanks 1

Yes, the car has always been dealer maintained according to the Toyota prescribed intervals.

The dealership challenged her to keep running it to 500.000 Kms, then they would buy the car back or replace it by a new Yaris. Being a vet, she couldn't afford to take the risk of stranding in the middle of nowhere on an emergency call . 😟

• 1 month later...

My wife has a 2008 Yaris.  1.5 liter automatic.  336,000 miles.  The only things other than wear items that has been replaced are water pump and alternator.  

• Thanks 2

• 10 months later...
On 12/19/2014 at 8:56 PM, Catlover said:

It is reassuring looking at some of those mileages that Toyota make good engines. No doubt regular servicing has taken place on those motors, cause I believe correct servicing at the recommended intervals is key.

On 12/19/2014 at 8:56 PM, Catlover said:

It is reassuring looking at some of those mileages that Toyota make good engines. No doubt regular servicing has taken place on those motors, cause I believe correct servicing at the recommended intervals is key.

Old mechanic friend of mine about 60 years ago told me “If it’s not worth a few pints of oil and a filter, it’s not worth keeping” I have always followed that sound advice.

• Like 1

Not surprised that there are several Yaris Diesels with a quarter million miles or more on here.  My Uncle had a VW Rabbit Diesel that had half a million miles on it, and the only problem was that the floor rusted out.  You could sit in it and push your feet down through the carpet!  It sort of reminded me of those old cars from the Flinstones TV show!

144K miles. 1.4 D4d mmt auto SR nav 5 door 01/2009. It's just had it's 3rd Battery. Oil change every 10K miles. No faults, just tyres, brake pads, wipers and bulbs.

• 3 months later...

I've got a Mark 1 Yaris SRI. Currently on about 330,000 miles. I think the gearbox has just gone (literally today) and I'm not sure if I'll be able to source a replacement. Still, she doesn't owe me. "Well done thou good and faithful servant".

• Thanks 1

2015 Yaris

1,5l HSD

eCVT

150.000 KM

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A Toyota Yaris is expected to last 300,000 miles.  That’s 15,000 miles a year for 20 years.  That’s 487,000 km.  So I don’t know why everyone is bragging.  200,000 km is peanuts lol.

motorandwheels.com

I just hope the new 3cyl 1500cc hybrid is as reliable.

• 5 months later...

I’ve got a MK3 Yaris, bought from Toyota at 20k Miles, hoping to ramp that up to 500k miles. I’ll post a photo here in a few years time once I’ve reached that figure. Only on 33k at the moment 😃

• Like 1

Those diesel Mk1's have quite a headstart! :laugh: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, valihealthcare said:

I’ve got a MK3 Yaris, bought from Toyota at 20k Miles, hoping to ramp that up to 500k miles. I’ll post a photo here in a few years time once I’ve reached that figure. Only on 33k at the moment 😃

I won’t hold my breath. 😉p

• Haha 1