Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xt4 Spare Wheel Cover Stolen

sam147

Hello there,

Someone stole the original rigid spare wheel cover from our dark grey 2006 Rav4 xt4 last week and I wondered if anyone would know where I might fid a replacement without paying £££ to Toyota?

I have been on eBay and tons of google searching without much luck. I was wondering about breakers yards - is this a likely source? Are they very difficult to find?

Thanks very much,

Sam

Hi, thanks very much for that! I've ordered a black soft cover. If I wanted to try and replace it with the dark grey rigid cover as I lost, is it just a matter of keep checking eBay just give in and pay Toyota. I don't know why I had thought there must be loads of these spare wheel covers getting scrapped at breakers yards but they seem like hens teeth online? Thanks again for your reply.

They come up on eBay reasonably frequently for £30 - 80. Theres one listed currently, but at a quite ridiculous price. You're probably asking too much to get a colour match so you may need to factor in around £75 to get it painted. It's also worth trying one of the online breakers such as 247. Toyota supply the covers ready coloured so a new one might be in the same ball park as second hand + painting - worth checking. Part number of the dark grey cover is 64771-42110-B0

Thank you very much gjnorthall - I've seen the blue one on eBay and I thought it was way too much. Thanks a lot for the part number as well, that's really kind. I'll have a look at 247 and keep checking on eBay. Cheers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links