Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav 4

4raver

So this afternoon I am hoping to buy a 2010 2.2 D4D XTR with the new fuel efficient engine...and getting very excited at the prospect...unfortunately it means my beautiful Auris has to go, shame really as it has been fault less and returned a regular 50+ mpg. Some of you will remember my original blue Rav 4 which is still in my signature. I see this car often and it still looks good. Anyway more later.

Keeping fingers crossed that is the one for you,Paul

To coin a phrase you know it makes sense.

Del

Insurance group 26......omg! Mine is 11, what is this going to cost me a year....I pay £320 fully comp for two drivers at the moment...probably talking double. Ah well have to lose weight anyway, so that's the beer of the shopping list every month and the cake, the biscuits etc etc.

Well I've only gone and bought it...2010 2.2 XTR, leather tints electric seats etc....so question is will a 17 spacesaver from an avensis fit my new rav or do I have to buy a car specific tyre as the rav only comes with the pump/foam kit.