Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help Identifying Wiring Clips (Car Dealership Couldn't Help&#

Nimenomaan

Hi.

As I needed access to the underside of the carpet to remove some rust, I had to remove three plastic ( :censor: ) clips that holds the door trim in place, as well as a bunch of wires (taped up) that runs towards the back. Of course they all broke.

I went by the local Toyota car dealership (with parts-store) and asked if they knew what type it was (didn't bring pictures), but they had no idea. They printed out 3 pages of clips/clamps/brackets, but IMO none of them look right. I've attached them at the bottom of this post. I've highlighted those that look the most alike, but there's something "wrong" with all of them, it seems.

I would greatly appreciate any help identifying the clips or advice on what to do! :)

Side view, closed

yvSQSgZl.jpg
Side view, opened
cUGsg14l.jpg
Top view, closed
I0FUM7hl.jpg
Top view, opened
1no5lcgl.jpg
o9EaZmEl.jpg
9qa8RMyl.jpg
M9ltBVtl.jpg

attached is a pic for a 2002 avensis should be the same as yours.

58521B - HOOK, FLOOR CARPET

58521-05020

there is ten of them

post-125194-0-61457100-1404600398_thumb.

• Like 2

This forum is something else.. :D

Thank you very much! Shouldn't the car dealership have these drawings available? Are these types of drawings readily available on the internet?

ha ha thank you, I cannot see why they didn't ask for your reg and look it up that way.

They did, the pictures I posted of the different types of clips is based on my registration number. I talked to someone who used to be a mechanic and he was surprised they couldn't bring up the type of drawing/pic you posted.

From Google-searching with the part numbers you posted I came across this site. Looks like the clips I'm after might be 82161-05630?

fXbfTzzl.gif

Edit: Found another angle of the clips you suggested. The general shape of it looks different IMO.

HnNLnkxl.gif

Edit: I'll never question you again, avensisd4d786, looks like you were right all along! :) The part number I found is for the wire itself. ToyoDIY.com confirms that the one you found is correct, "HOOK, FLOOR CARPET, Quantity: 10, Price: € 3.07"

• Like 1

it maybe slight different different but at least you have something to work with, maybe if you print the image I have attached it will help the Toyota parts dep to find the same with your reg.

sometimes part numbers supersede so best to check with Toyotas part dep.

I went back again to the part dep. and ordered 6 of these clips along with a few other parts missing from the car :)

glad you got sorted! I bet they were not cheap I bought 3 bits of plastic and it came to £16 !!

They wanted £3 a piece for the clips (got 6 of them), not sure about the cost of the two parts below (they are missing on the opposite sides), but he said the total was ~£42.

1bUfnNel.jpg
WhAWNgxl.jpg
I was considering replacing the part below as well, but no way I'm paying ~£50 for it!
clVZ46Fl.jpg

for them kind of parts, a breakers yard would be best.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links