Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest: Where Were You!

Jmc_uk

Just got back from Japfest at castle coombe, TOC should have had a stand there it was amazin! too many scoobys tho :( jeese so much to say bout it, only a few supras and they were gettin watsed on the circuit by everything!!! musnt have been very good...

if anyone wants to see a few photo's lemme know and ill post em somewhere, but defo worth goin!!! and i suggest TOC get a stand there next year!!! and lets see some of ya on the track wastin some Nissans and Mitsu's!

:P

Lots of Toyotas there today (just not many TOC members).

I was there with System~G in his Corolla.

The day was great, although we are a little sunburnt now (and we wore sun cream). B)

Got to watch the scooby and skyline crash on the track, which was not fun.

Some of the MR2's did very well on the track.

I was also there too, posted my pics on TOC, but think the non broadband people will not dare open it. hehehe. Was a lovely day to go out there. :D

ohhhh you kept that quiet adam! :D

I was there too (after fitting my supercharger only to remove it again! :angry: ) very good day, bumped into a few people but really needed a TOC stand... now off to find the calomine lotion!!!

There was a bit of dissorganisation on behalf of Japfest/Castle Coombe. There were a number of clubs that lost out due to them double bookings.

I wasn't too impressed with how the track time allocation went either. I am under the impression you had to get there first and then que to buy track time. There were anouncements at around 2pm saying that all track time had been sold only to notice some non-jap cars on the track later on!!! :o

With this style allocation, you had cars with severe power differences pitted against each other. You would find EVO's, Skylines & Scoobs on track at the same time as N/A MR2's, MX5's, MKI MR2's, MPV's etc...

first time id made the trip to Japfest..and on the whole I thought it was an enjoyable few hours..but I would have prefered to have met a few guys off the boards though...was good to see a few cars in the flesh though....shame my 20v was being fitted with its new clutch..but at least JAE is getting nearer!!

but at least JAE is getting nearer!!

Is JAE really that good!? Ive never been but all u lot seem to talk about it highly!

There was a bit of dissorganisation on behalf of Japfest/Castle Coombe. There were a number of clubs that lost out due to them double bookings.

I wasn't too impressed with how the track time allocation went either. I am under the impression you had to get there first and then que to buy track time. There were anouncements at around 2pm saying that all track time had been sold only to notice some non-jap cars on the track later on!!! :o

With this style allocation, you had cars with severe power differences pitted against each other. You would find EVO's, Skylines & Scoobs on track at the same time as N/A MR2's, MX5's, MKI MR2's, MPV's etc...

last year I found that fun where you had the different cars on track, made it a bit more interesting :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links