Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2002 Corolla Subwoofer

SimonDurrance

I'm thinking about getting the subwoofer upgrade for my Corolla T-sport but I need to know a few things before I order it, how big is the "compact" panasonic sub and does it really make that much of a difference to the audio system. Just wondered as I've been into my local dealer and they haven't got any more info on it other than how much it costs. also how long does it take to fit are all the connectors there already and ifso could I fit it myself.

just thought if anyone has one fitted could they take a photo of it for me with a digi cam then i could make a better decision on whether i can sacrifice the boot space

Thanks in advance for your help

• 5 months later...

i put two rockford 12s in my trunk, it rocked, i then replaced my back seat with the subs the truck actin as the box,, it rocks even louder, if you put subs in the trunk consider puttin a port hole or two in the back deck it helps prevent compression inside the trunk and prevents rattle,,, maybe too little too late

Hi SimonDurrance

I believe that the factory sub woofer fits under the passengers side seat. My wife has got a panasonic factory fitted sub woofer fitted to her Yaris T Sport. It's not bad for the money. But if you are after really earth shatter bass them i would go for a after market sub woofer.

Yes you can here it working and like i said it's not bad for the money. Try to do a deal with toyota as they really dont sell a lot of them and are really quite glad to get them off of there hands. Got my wife's one for £70

The good point about if is that they fit under the passenger seat. And they dont take up your boot space unlike my sub woofer :P

jerry!!

yeah thats defo a good point, i have an Alpine 12 Type R suba and a Kenwood Class D amp and taht takes most of the boot up

Good price if ya dont wanna upset the construction of the car!

I heard one of the factory subs in the demo car i went in. Good enough for folk who just want a bit of 'depth' in the sound.

But for filling loosening bass then - nope.

Boot whats that??? - two 12'' type s's and two mrvt420's stuffed in mine - and the rest! :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links