Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not So Rare

DazH

Dunno what it is, might just be the hot weather but I've seen four Paseo's in two days. A silver, purple, red and white :huh: Up till yesterday I think I've only ever seen five since I got mine ;) Don't suppose any of em are one here? All were seen in Chester-le-Street/Durham area :D

Hah, come to the US, hardly any 'seos anywhere. mostly first gens, however i have seen some second gens and a couple convertibles, which is a bummer. mine's the only "quick" one of them though.

Convertible Seo?

Is that Factory standard or a coachbuilt conversion?

Rich

(the only Sera for miles and miles !) :D

In the houston area, ive seen 5 Seos.

2 reds, maroon, and a black.

and Ive seen one 2gen Seo.

But i have the only modded 1gen Seo in my area.

Everyone else mods civics and eclipes.

I regularly see a turqouise Paseo in Norwich, a yellow one and a Cynos.

Isn't the Cynos another name for the Paseo???

Yeah, but the Cynos is the JDM only car (therefore an import). The Paseo was sold in the UK for a while.

Rich

the conv. was made as a reinforced coupe in toyota city, Japan, and sent to ASC in California for modifications. From what I've seen, I'm guessing they only made about 700, but no one kept any definite record of the exact numbers.

It was probably done by ASC as well. formerly known as American Sunroof Company, it's name was changed to American Specialty Cars, and they have a parnership with Toyota. Ironic that it's "American" Specialty cars and they're modifying imports. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure any conv over here have all come via the US as imports at a later date so that fits - not that I've ever seen one other than on the net!

I've seen Cynos Convertibles for sale in Japan

Maybe the Cynos Convertibles were converted by a subsidary of Toyota in Japan and sold through the Toyota network, and the Paseo Convertibles were converted in America by ASC.

Andrew

There's one in Heaton, Newcastle. One of the lads I work with, his neighbour has one :P

Oh and one of our customers had another! Seo in today. I feel dirty cheap and common :lol:

There's one in Heaton, Newcastle. One of the lads I work with, his neighbour has one :P

Oh and one of our customers had another! Seo in today. I feel dirty cheap and common :lol:

One in South Shields too, but just mine around here AFAIK :P

Rich

seen a convertible right hand drive seo over here, but said it was 1.3 :unsure: maybe was a turbo conversion

I want a Gen2 Seo Coupe, i dont really like the convertibles. Would be cooler if they were Targa tops.

I want a Gen2 Seo Coupe, i dont really like the convertibles. Would be cooler if they were Targa tops.

Well, the whole sunroof lifts outta mine, so its close :D

Thats what I was gonna say, it's a big sun roof so it is quite close!

seen a convertible right hand drive seo over here, but said it was 1.3 :unsure: maybe was a turbo conversion

probably a cynos A 2nd gen mate - they had a 4efe non turbo version

J

Thats what I was gonna say, it's a big sun roof so it is quite close!

but the sunroof only opens up about 2 inches,lol.