Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T27 Boot Liner?

caveman_si

Any one got any pics of the toyota bootliner for the T27 estate looking for the with and without boot rails types?

Also any one who has the larger boot liner (ie not the smaller with rails one) can you tell me if it goes in to the corners and if so do the dividers on either side still fit? im guessing either around or on top of the mat.

I need to get a boot liner and my new T27 has got boot rails and im trying to work which works better for me ie whether to get the smaller boot liner that fits between the rails or just get the larger one.

There is a 3rd option.

My car came with the cargo manager & the toyota oem boot liner for between the rails. However, because I really use the boot (it's usually at least 75% full) I decided that the cargo manager wasn't doing much good for me & I was losing load space to it & the rails system. I also liked the dividers & wanted to keep using them.

What I ended up buying (largely on price as I thought that I could afford to chance it for the low cost, currently £13 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rezaw-Plast-RP-231734-Anti-Slip-Avensis-Onwards/dp/B00A3HBZIG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1406936372&sr=8-3&keywords=rezaw-plast+Rezaw-Plast+RP-231734) was a Rezaw-Plast RP-231734 which is for without rails & in their description "without niches". This is floppy rubber compared to the Toyota oem boot liners but lets you still use the dividers (my guess was that the Toyota oem one may not & anyway it was £40 more).

That's a very rare car in the UK that you have as Toyota UK dropped the T180 spec. quickly on the T27 whilst the 177bhp engine continued being sold in Europe - I guess about a 2009?

Raistlin thanks for the link but I cant see both types of mat there unless im having a blond moment. Heidfirst thank for that mat option didn't know I could get something like that.. Like you when I use the boot its going to be full and I need a mat to protect the boot from all my kit and soon to be baby paraphernalia. And shame no the car is a new T27 2l d4d nothing as exotic asT27 t180 Ive only had it a few days and hadn't got round to update profile. Ive not had the T180 for over a yr now been using the wifes 1.4auris when ive needed to perfect for town and short drives. But the T27 is nicer to drive then either of those but I do miss the power of the t180 right foot always equalled smile

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links