Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos Of The Scion Iq Owners Cruise 2014 Canyon To The Coast

surfcitylocal

Here are photos of the Scion iQ Owners Cruise 2014 Canyon to the Coast event held on Saturday August 2, 2014. The starting point was Chino Hills CA and the final destination was Huntington Beach CA. We cruised through the Carbon Canyon and on the Pacific Coast Highway. We stopped for a photo shoot in Newport Beach and had lunch at La Choza Mexican Restaurant in Huntington Beach.

Thanks to the companies who donated prizes for the charity raffle to benefit CHOC, the Children's Hospital of Orange County, FIVE:aD, Beat-Sonic USA, Wak Shop, Primo Powder Coating, O-NEX and Jeff Lushe.

Enjoy the photos...

IMGP2720_zps84082994.jpg

IMGP2723_zps2a436120.jpg

IMGP2728_zpsfbf6cb36.jpg

IMGP2732_zpsd7fbe2a1.jpg

IMGP2735_zps04f2f6a8.jpg

IMGP2749_zps57bfba2a.jpg

IMGP2753_zpsbabda654.jpg

IMGP2763_zps3c909556.jpg

IMGP2785_zps461b9eab.jpg

IMGP2796_zpsd359e443.jpg

IMGP2809_zps0534041e.jpg

IMGP2812_zpsed4bf461.jpg

IMGP2842_zps4a262216.jpg

IMGP2849_zps1edaf3ea.jpg

IMGP2862_zps6a101ef1.jpg

IMGP2867_zps41234180.jpg

IMGP2902_zps42ccbe21.jpg

IMGP2910_zps6e041834.jpg

IMGP2920_zps4798e603.jpg

IMGP2921_zpsb4eaa9a8.jpg

IMGP2932_zps45457eae.jpg

IMGP2933_zps99ec5ca1.jpg

IMGP2945_zps6077fc23.jpg

IMGP2952_zps6648c518.jpg

• Like 4

Great pics, some great looking cars there, looks like you all had fun!

What a fatastic concept with the armoured ink one :)

• Like 1

Yeah it's good to see, esp State side where everything is a little bigger.

You all missed a great opportunity parking 2 cars in one space.

Those cars will definitely become future classics. Does the US version have the amazing turning circle too?

Yeah it's good to see, esp State side where everything is a little bigger.

You all missed a great opportunity parking 2 cars in one space.

Those cars will definitely become future classics. Does the US version have the amazing turning circle too?

It does. 13 foot turning radius. Had a great time.

• Like 1

Some good photo's there Taz, still loving the Armored Ink tank :) Don't know why but it looks smaller than the other iQ's in some of the pictures more so in the first picture?

The purple looks good, is that a wrap or paint job?

• Like 1

Great pics Taz. The silver IQ with the gold wheels looks fab! Yours is certainly different nowadays too, quite suits them wheels. Thanks for sharing :)

• Like 2

Some good photo's there Taz, still loving the Armored Ink tank :) Don't know why but it looks smaller than the other iQ's in some of the pictures more so in the first picture?

The purple looks good, is that a wrap or paint job?

Not sure why it looks smaller. The purple is Plasti-Dip. Spray on and peel off.

• Like 1

Here are some more pics of the Armored Ink Tattoo iQ.

IMGP2858_zpsb59bb51c.jpg

IMGP3002_zps40ea76da.jpg

IMGP2997_zps6182a5b9.jpg

IMGP2992_zpsad4f1e84.jpg

IMGP3006_zps173ca9f8.jpg

IMGP3013_zpsf0d0c39f.jpg

IMGP3017_zpsaef726bd.jpg

• Like 2

Whilst it is an outrageous look, I do like the 'Tank.' What a statement that makes, and the obvious advertising it puts out there for his Tattoo Parlour. By a slight coincidence, I saw a book today on 'Spray-On Tats,' using the good old airbrush. I don't know what 'Inks' or paints would be used, but the examples on the skin looked realistic. Nice too that the run had another purpose, raising money for the children's hospital. As for your new wheels Taz, I hear the words Acquired Taste, as I don't think they suit your iQ. I preferred the other wheels, but not so much the colour of them. Still, it's good we all don't have the same taste, as otherwise people would not individualise their cars and provide a road going spectacle like you guys did, and you had fun too, what more can one ask?

:driving::toast:

Whilst it is an outrageous look, I do like the 'Tank.' What a statement that makes, and the obvious advertising it puts out there for his Tattoo Parlour. By a slight coincidence, I saw a book today on 'Spray-On Tats,' using the good old airbrush. I don't know what 'Inks' or paints would be used, but the examples on the skin looked realistic. Nice too that the run had another purpose, raising money for the children's hospital. As for your new wheels Taz, I hear the words Acquired Taste, as I don't think they suit your iQ. I preferred the other wheels, but not so much the colour of them. Still, it's good we all don't have the same taste, as otherwise people would not individualise their cars and provide a road going spectacle like you guys did, and you had fun too, what more can one ask?

:driving::toast:

Aloha Bob. The new wheels go more with the Micro VIP theme that I'm running on the iQ right now. The chrome wheels blend more with the chrome accents on the door handles, front grills and rear hatch. I have to say that I'm not as enthused with them as I was with the FIVE:aD wheels. I still have them in the garage and may go back to them at some point.

Aloha Bob. The new wheels go more with the Micro VIP theme that I'm running on the iQ right now. The chrome wheels blend more with the chrome accents on the door handles, front grills and rear hatch. I have to say that I'm not as enthused with them as I was with the FIVE:aD wheels. I still have them in the garage and may go back to them at some point.

I can see the sense in the Micro VIP theme you have set with the chrome, and look forward to when you re-install the FIVE:aD wheels. It still looks good mind, but just not my taste. The thing I sometimes forget is that your iQ is a great show car. I bet you must have inspired countless people to buy an iQ, and therefore should seek a commission fee from Scion.

I can see the sense in the Micro VIP theme you have set with the chrome, and look forward to when you re-install the FIVE:aD wheels. It still looks good mind, but just not my taste. The thing I sometimes forget is that your iQ is a great show car. I bet you must have inspired countless people to buy an iQ, and therefore should seek a commission fee from Scion.

Wouldn't that be nice. =)