Do Not Sell My Personal Information

X Editions - Anybody Got One? Ordered?

zinterz

You will be paranoid like me about getting the grey seats dirty now lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Toyota OC mobile app

I think I'm just going to clean the seats semi-regularly however I can. I've got Supagard as well which should help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Can anyone confirm if their "old" Aygo carpet fits the new ones? (Old as in 2012+)

I'm getting conflicting information from eBay sellers and dealers.

Trying to either get official or for half the price, an OEM version with choice of fancy finishing. Thanks.

e: Also, I'm certain it's a 2 clip version, again, please confirm. Hoping to pick my car up next month and want to get the odd bits and bobs ready.

Can anyone confirm if their "old" Aygo carpet fits the new ones? (Old as in 2012+)

I'm getting conflicting information from eBay sellers and dealers.

Trying to either get official or for half the price, an OEM version with choice of fancy finishing. Thanks.

e: Also, I'm certain it's a 2 clip version, again, please confirm. Hoping to pick my car up next month and want to get the odd bits and bobs ready.

Simple answer no the mats from a MK1 Aygo will not fit ( correctly ) into a new MK2 Aygo the floor mats are shaped differently and use a totally different drivers side fixing method.

Toyota do offer carpet mats ( with various trim colours ) or rubber mats, give Partsking a PM to see what prices he can offer.

Thanks Devon Aygo.

I thought the eBay seller was trying on some BS. I did msg Parts King, including delivery, I am a few quid off dealers, so I might as well get it from Toyota when picking up my car. Shame I'm not closer to discounters and don't fancy mucking the car up on day one.

Picked up my X-pression this morning & loving it.

So far only one minor niggle (although I could be mistaken) With the old model, the radio/CD would continue for 30 mins once the engine was turned off. (useful when waiting for the missus when she was shopping, having her hair done etc.). It would seem that the new model only works when the engine is running....am I correct or am I missing a trick?

post-94714-0-96844100-1408032440_thumb.j

p.s. this was taken two days before I picked it up proper, hence the protective tape on the door seals.

Just found this in the full aygo manual which you can download . Hope it helps you doonjeffs

Modes can be changed by pressing the engine switch with the brake

pedal (multi-mode manual transmission) or clutch pedal (manual

transmission) released. (The mode changes each time the switch is

pressed.)

Off

The emergency flashers can be

used.

The smart entry & start system

indicator light (green) is off.

ACCESSORY mode

Some electrical components such

as the audio system can be used.

indicator light (green) flashes

slowly.

IGNITION ON mode

All electrical components can be

used.

slowly

Just found this in the full aygo manual which you can download . Hope it helps you doonjeffs
Modes can be changed by pressing the engine switch with the brake
pedal (multi-mode manual transmission) or clutch pedal (manual
transmission) released. (The mode changes each time the switch is
pressed.)
Off
The emergency flashers can be
used.
indicator light (green) is off.
ACCESSORY mode
Some electrical components such
as the audio system can be used.
slowly.
IGNITION ON mode
All electrical components can be
used.
slowly

You star....thanks very much....was starting to panic a bit there. :crazy:

I've got the full pdf manual....can you tell me which page. cheers.

Where can you download the manual?

Go to my.toyota.eu .Select United Kingdom and register .Afterwards you have access to the full manual as well as other services.

Page 154 doomjeffs

Picked up my X-pression this morning & loving it.

So far only one minor niggle (although I could be mistaken) With the old model, the radio/CD would continue for 30 mins once the engine was turned off. (useful when waiting for the missus when she was shopping, having her hair done etc.). It would seem that the new model only works when the engine is running....am I correct or am I missing a trick?

attachicon.gifCAM00019.jpg

p.s. this was taken two days before I picked it up proper, hence the protective tape on the door seals.

Strange mine gives me an hour when you remove the key

My Honda Jazz used to go all day at dog shows with only a short rest completely off in between, no Battery problems.

Where can you download the manual?

Go to my.toyota.eu .Select United Kingdom and register .Afterwards you have access to the full manual as well as other services.

Page 154 doomjeffs

Cheers mate.

Only thing I am not impressed with so far are the top of the door seals when raining, seems when you shut the door have the odd drop come inside, may get the dealer to look at it.

Used the headlights for the first time tonight, dam they look amazing!

Only thing I am not impressed with so far are the top of the door seals when raining, seems when you shut the door have the odd drop come inside, may get the dealer to look at it.

This is one thing I didn't even think to ask about - what temperature are the lights? Are they normal 'yellowish' or are they more 'whiteish' (I hope that makes sense!).

This is one thing I didn't even think to ask about - what temperature are the lights? Are they normal 'yellowish' or are they more 'whiteish' (I hope that makes sense!).

Very white.

Very white.

Does anybody have any photos at all? I'd love to see!!

I looked at the new Aygo but was shocked at how expensive it has become. It's on par with the VW Up which has won many awards. The car felt much more grown up than the previous car if a lot of the underneath is effectively the same car but to have increased the costs that amount has put me off. Three years before I paid £9,400 for an Aygo black interest free, now they are asking almost 12k plus interest. Have also not found a good review on you tube for this car. How are people finding them to drive?

I looked at the new Aygo but was shocked at how expensive it has become. It's on par with the VW Up which has won many awards. The car felt much more grown up than the previous car if a lot of the underneath is effectively the same car but to have increased the costs that amount has put me off. Three years before I paid £9,400 for an Aygo black interest free, now they are asking almost 12k plus interest. Have also not found a good review on you tube for this car. How are people finding them to drive?

3 years ago, the MK 1 was out for over 5 years and the editions were priced competitively.

I have a feeling with the end of the iQ, and the upping of quality of the Aygo MK 2 to match, that's why they're asking for a premium.

It is a step up from the original but can't help thinking it's priced itself out of its market. It can't compete with the Up and the i10 is a much cheaper better equipped car. Still not happy with the rear windows just popping out and metal body work showing in the interior like something out of the 80's. The reviews online show a lot of noise from the engine. I see how I feel after a test drive rather than just sitting in it.

I'm waiting for the new x-play, i was told it would be October BUT if i had grey it would be 2 weeks! Couldn't wait until October so ordered the grey and 15 days on no sign of the car. My sales person phoned me today and said he couldn't tell me when it will arrive :(

Getting impatient now....lol

It is a step up from the original but can't help thinking it's priced itself out of its market. It can't compete with the Up and the i10 is a much cheaper better equipped car. Still not happy with the rear windows just popping out and metal body work showing in the interior like something out of the 80's. The reviews online show a lot of noise from the engine. I see how I feel after a test drive rather than just sitting in it.

My daughters got the up, which i've driven, I also considered the Hyundi i10 which i test drove, but i also test drove the new Aygo & now own one .....& it's a massive upgrade on the original & knocks the spots off the other two in my opinion.

I got quoted 6k deposit, 4 k of that was a 60 reg Aygo Black. Then £191 a month for three years. That's almost 13k for a city car. Have decided to get a secondhand Honda Civic as I can't pay over 10k for a city car. Be interesting to see how people get on. Also prefer a car to be out for a few years to iron out the problems!!!!!

I got quoted 6k deposit, 4 k of that was a 60 reg Aygo Black. Then £191 a month for three years.

I doubt whether people will be interested in disclosing this level of detail.