Do Not Sell My Personal Information

X Editions - Anybody Got One? Ordered?

zinterz

I've had a lot of Fords before I went Jap and they were terrible. They seem to age so quickly. Can't go wrong with cars from the Far East. Put some pics of the car on here when you got it.

Spotted a new Aygo today, same colour as my avatar, looked very smart ...guess they will become common over the coming months.

I still have not seen any on the road apart from mine in Bristol yet. My wife has seen another x-cite and one red one though.

I guess with all the possible body options, you may not see your exact model for a while :)

I think I will see mine soon as the x-cite seems to be very popular so far. My car turns heads and I have had lots of people comment on the colour and ask me what it is.

There's an X-Clusive around where my missus works. (Leeds/Wakefield)

I'm still waiting for my 64 Red Aygo, with black X and black alloy - as I don't like silver alloy and red. Not as big a difference and will probably become common as the base colour is Red.

After 2.5 years of owning a White car, never again. Hard work keeping it shiny!

Very impressed with my dealer! Although my car isn't ready yet, they have emailed me semi regularly with updates and ensuring all is OK. I received an email explaining that they'd had some new registration plate options come through and that one of them had the ending 'USB'. Due to the nature of my job (can you guess?!), she felt that it was perfect for me.

It may be the norm for sales persons to do things like this with new sales, however I think these little touches are really effective.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

• Like 1

I've had a lot of Fords before I went Jap and they were terrible. They seem to age so quickly. Can't go wrong with cars from the Far East. Put some pics of the car on here when you got it.

That was good of them to give you a choice, is that a no extra cost option ?

I get a ''courtesy'' call once a week from my dealer just saying they cannot give me a definite date and there's nowt they can do about the long wait!

So for now i'm just waiting.......No perks, treats or freebies where i live!!

Mine was 2 days later than they said so got half a tank of fuel free. Also gave me a courtesy car for 2 weeks as our old aygo had to go back before the new one arrived.

At least you guys got a call.

I have nothing apart from a post, where I had to sign for my new 64 Reg. No reg choice like Zach. I've been told when I paid the deposit, I should expect the car for the 1st September. Let's see how that goes...

I have nothing apart from a post, where I had to sign for my new 64 Reg. No reg choice like Zach. I've been told when I paid the deposit, I should expect the car for the 1st September. Let's see how that goes...

I'm thinking as you're waiting for the Sept reg, your car will have a slightly better resale value in a few years time, maybe a wise move long term :)

Although if it was me, I would want the car as soon as it came out !

I was originally told 2 weeks......that was 3 weeks ago! That was if i had grey as it would be October if i wanted red or white! Now i'm being told a whole load of Aygos have had to ''go back'' due to a bumper problem.......ah erm.....i think its simply a case of demand is too great at the moment. I also had no choice of reg plate

I'm thinking as you're waiting for the Sept reg, your car will have a slightly better resale value in a few years time, maybe a wise move long term :)

Although if it was me, I would want the car as soon as it came out !

I ordered on the 2nd week of July, so it's been a long wait! I didn't like the 14 plate (Chinese superstition), so had to wait for the 64...

I was originally told 2 weeks......that was 3 weeks ago! That was if i had grey as it would be October if i wanted red or white! Now i'm being told a whole load of Aygos have had to ''go back'' due to a bumper problem.......ah erm.....i think its simply a case of demand is too great at the moment. I also had no choice of reg plate

Mine is a Red X-Pression with black alloy... ordered back in July, they better be ready on the 1st! :arrgg-matey:

Still waiting for mine and not even a courtesy call this past week......feeling very frustrated now but trying to be patient!

That's really good for £90.

National garage or indie?

I am tempted when I get my red...

Great independent in Kingswood Bristol called wrapped up cars.

I'm in Keynsham........might see you around. If you see a dark blue X-pession coming towards you it'll be me.

Saw a white one just heading into saltford a few days ago, but that's the only one so far. If I see one like yours i'll flash me lights.

p.s. i've just posted some pics on the other thread.