Do Not Sell My Personal Information

X Editions - Anybody Got One? Ordered?

zinterz

Cool I used a guy called Zaff from Project Karma, top guy and did a great job.

I stopped using the local quick wash people as they scratched our Yaris.

Just got the phone call! Picking my x-play up on Thursday at noon :)

Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing some photos and hearing about your experiences with it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Very exciting for you.....enjoy it :)

Found this pic on Instagram of one with a black roof (I've ordered one with the black roof as opposed to the standard orange roof) and it's made me even more excited! :)

post-142761-140925946915_thumb.jpg

They say no news is good news :)

Woohoo!

Got my call today, picking it up after work on Tuesday, can't wait!

Woohoo!

Fantastic! Is that around the date you were quoted? Sooner? Later? :)

So what's peoples views after buying the new Aygo. Particularly wanna know how much of an improvement it is over the old one.

Woohoo!

Quoted for the first, as it's a new reg but coming on the 2nd isn't an issue for me, so yes, it's later... by a day.

Woohoo!

Quoted for the first, as it's a new reg but coming on the 2nd isn't an issue for me, so yes, it's later... by a day.

Fantastic! Enjoy it! We want photos! :)

Hi,

Is anyone still waiting for a delivery date for their 64 Aygo? I ordered mid July and still keep getting told mid Septemberish - but could be up to 2 weeks either side :/

Hi,

Is anyone still waiting for a delivery date for their 64 Aygo? I ordered mid July and still keep getting told mid Septemberish - but could be up to 2 weeks either side :/

I ordered mid July during a closed door promo at my local dealer, was told as its new reg, it'll be 1st Sept.

Mines a Red Xpression, only option was black alloy.

Maybe your dealer is being conservative so he don't disappoint?

Anyone who's got their new Aygo find that the wheel to wheel arch ratio is a little too small?

Standing at the side, I can see right into the arches. Tempting my mind into lowering it a little. Mind you, I drove an iQ and that car did have a stilts look I initially didn't like but got over it within 3 days.

I wouldn't want to make it any lower personally. It is a bit high at the back but not enough to mess with for me.

Picked ours up Monday and very pleased with it

Sexy! How are you finding it?

I've only driven it twice as my daily is the navara, not quite used to small cars but it doesn't feel that small when inside, drives well and moves well for a small engined car! And I'm glad I chose to add the black wheels to the red, find it sets it off nicely

The missus is very impressed with it, the multimedia system is her favourite thing on the car! And it's much nicer to drive than her old car

I've ordered the excite model but in the 3 door version which comes with black roof as standard ..... I too have to wait until October for mine ...... so looking forward to getting it and driving it to school ..... at the moment I drive my Disco3 to and fro school ....its not very economical.

Hi I ordered x clusiv 64 plate on 1st September have been told will be ready mid /late November !!! So approx 3 months to wait !!also as never had new car do you have to buy separately a spare wheel if so does the spare wheel have a tyre already on it or do I have to buy that too ? I had read about another car a space saver spare wheel is that exactly what the name says it is ??if I have to buy a new spare wheel/ tyre is best to go to Toyota or are their cheaper places to go I live in Stevenage/Hitchin area of hertfordshire sorry myy total ignorance 3 months minimum seems a long time to me and sposed to b mid September so they giving me £360 less fo my own aygo part exchanged just cos will b 8 weeks older still can't wait !

Hi I ordered x clusiv 64 plate on 1st September have been told will be ready mid /late November !!! So approx 3 months to wait !!also as never had new car do you have to buy separately a spare wheel if so does the spare wheel have a tyre already on it or do I have to buy that too ? I had read about another car a space saver spare wheel is that exactly what the name says it is ??if I have to buy a new spare wheel/ tyre is best to go to Toyota or are their cheaper places to go I live in Stevenage/Hitchin area of hertfordshire sorry myy total ignorance 3 months minimum seems a long time to me and sposed to b mid September so they giving me £360 less fo my own aygo part exchanged just cos will b 8 weeks older still can't wait !

As far as I am aware, you get some sort of kit which allows you to fix the punctured tyre to get you to the nearest tyre place, but don't quote me on that. As for the wait, it isn't great to have to wait for so long but as the guys on here have been saying to me - good things come to those who wait! :)

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

• 2 weeks later...

My Aygo x-cite should be coming in next week! Finally! I went in today to sign all of the paperwork and hand my current car over to get the MOT done ready for the swap over. In the mean time they provided a hire car and the cars were swapped back over his afternoon. The hire car was an x-cite! So I got a morning to drive to work in the little beauty and then I had to take my old crappy car back for another week. Teasing Toyota!! It's easy to feel the difference and I'm so so excited to get my new car next week. Here's a picture of the hire car!post-142761-141177217287_thumb.jpg

• Like 1