Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X Editions - Anybody Got One? Ordered?

zinterz

I've seen three orange ones - one in Brighouse, west yorkshire, on M1 southbound between Huddersfield and Sheffield, and one parked up in Wentworth garden centre. Not surprised as that was one of the colours on the advert.

• Like 1

Collected my 5 door x-cite last Thursday. Love it. Ordered it on 10th July. Excellent service from RRG Huddersfield. Just waiting to have my cherished number transferred.

• Like 1

Collected my 5 door x-cite last Thursday. Love it. Ordered it on 10th July. Excellent service from RRG Huddersfield. Just waiting to have my cherished number transferred.

I'm very jealous! Did you have any extras put on there? I went to work yesterday and in the shopping centre I work at, the local dealership had the x-cite on show!! Toyota, you teasers...

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

• Like 1

:D leather seats and smart entry...sorry.

Nice! I would have liked the smart entry but it came with leather seats which I hate in the summer - too hot! :(

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to change your user name please.

I'm not too sure, check the help section. I wouldn't bother to be honest, Orissr is quite different.

Your right zinterz, it is rather different. It originated when I first signed up to the forum, and I had the Auris SR. I'll keep it.

:wacko: Re the leather seats, I noticed yesterday I was becoming rather damp on my back....and not for the usual reasons .

:wacko: Re the leather seats, I noticed yesterday I was becoming rather damp on my back....and not for the usual reasons .

If they did the smart entry as a singular option then I'd be tempted, but leather seats burn me in the summer.

• Like 1

Yeah same here although I am scared my grey cloth seats are going to get dirty.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Toyota OC mobile app

Yeah same here although I am scared my grey cloth seats are going to get dirty.

That's true, I guess that will happen over time. It's just something you need to clean semi-regularly :)

When I bought my 14 mk1 Aygo from them, I remember it was a fight with the sales team just to get the deal I wanted. Not going to go with Huddersfield when I swap it again. Service department is okay though.

Wiz201. I honestly cant complain. I've been with them for 11 years and 7 cars, both sales and service staff have been excellent.

If they did the smart entry as a singular option then I'd be tempted, but leather seats burn me in the summer.

I've gone for the smart entry & climate control......no mention of leather seats !!!!! Do you mean part-leather?

I was told it is full leather - I've emailed my dealer to confirm :)

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

It's listed as the X-tra convenience pack. & lists auto aircon, dusk sensing headlamps smart entry & push button start. No mention of leather seats. !!!

(p.s. i'm not a lover of leather either.)

Picked up my X-clusiv Friday evening and absolutely loving it so far. The interior has more of a big car feel and somehow feels wider inside. Loving the touchscreen multimedia system especially being able to listen to Planet Rock . The new audio system is certainly clearer and louder than the mk1 .

On the road the car is quieter and a lot less rattly . The turning circle is tighter and steering more positive.

All in all a very good effort by Toyota who have addressed the shortcomings of the mk1 and produced a cracking little car.

Ah....just looked it up in the price list booklet. the full leather comes with the IN-style option. (£650 :dontgetit: )

The X-pression model comes with part leather as standard.

Strike that. There is also an option called X-tra premium, which consists of 'leather seats, smart entry & push button start. £995 :boxed:

Picked up my X-clusiv Friday evening and absolutely loving it so far. The interior has more of a big car feel and somehow feels wider inside. Loving the touchscreen multimedia system especially being able to listen to Planet Rock . The new audio system is certainly clearer and louder than the mk1 .

On the road the car is quieter and a lot less rattly . The turning circle is tighter and steering more positive.

All in all a very good effort by Toyota who have addressed the shortcomings of the mk1 and produced a cracking little car.

Sounds good can't wait till wednesday. Had a test drive a couple of weeks ago & agree with your analysis.

I am loving listening to planet rock also. My wife is not so happy about it lol

All weekend with the x-cite and loving it, great fun to drive and feels so much better than our last 2012 aygo. It is a real head turner in this bright orange!

It sound as if we all made the right choice! I'm definitely happy with DAB - I live in Birmingham so I get Planet Rock on analog anyway but now I will be able to swap across to Kerrang! as well. I'll let you all know what they say about the options - I would like to have smart entry and start engine button!

Hey guys, I've just had this reply from my dealer:

"Hi Zach,

On the X-cite the only way you can have the smart entry on the car is part of the x-tra convenience pack which is the leather. (Like the demonstrator that you drove).

However the climate control isn't available on the x-cite.

The leather and smart would cost £995 to add to cost.

Kind regards"

So yeah, I'll be leaving it alone as that isn't worth the extra £995 in my opinion :) I hope that helps with understanding it.

You will be paranoid like me about getting the grey seats dirty now lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links