Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Aygo Usb Question !

doomjeffs

Having fun at the moment playing with all the new toys & gizmos on my new Aygo.

Can somebody answer a quick question. Am I correct in thinking that the USB connection only works from a powered device like am iPhone or mp3 player etc. i.e. you cannot read mp3s straight from a simple USB storage stick?

Many thanks in advance.

Not according to the manual. (Been reading it before I even got the car!)

As long as you keep the USB format to Fat/FAT2, it reads any compatible files including WMA. You can keep them in folders but no deeper than 8 hierarchy.

Not according to the manual. (Been reading it before I even got the car!)

As long as you keep the USB format to Fat/FAT2, it reads any compatible files including WMA. You can keep them in folders but no deeper than 8 hierarchy.

The USB stick I was using was NTFS, will try again tonight with FAT. Thanks for that.

USB stick works no problem .All the music information is displayed on the touch screen and you can change tracks with the steering wheel controls,

USB stick works no problem .All the music information is displayed on the touch screen and you can change tracks with the steering wheel controls,

I tried it last night, it worked up to a point. I had to pick each track individually from the touch screen. The steering wheel buttons didn't work & only succeeded in replaying the same track instead of moving on to the next, no matter which button i pressed.

Gracenotes and artwork only work when you have a connected device, but it should play from a USB with no problems. There have been issues with cheap USB and very large memory sticks. I would try and keep them to mp3 files rather than WMA