Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Auris Hsd 15" Wheels

mark999

Hi,

does anyone know what the design of the standard 15" alloy on the Auris HSD is called. I have a damaged wheel which needs replacing.

Cheers,

Mark

On the first generation, I think the 15 inch alloy wheels were 'Mara'

If it is the type in the picture attached then part number 42611-02D90 is what you need from your local dealer, PM your chassis number and I get a 100% match.

post-45863-0-12390600-1408653980.jpg

My 2011 T-Spirit Auris HSD comes with nasty 17" wheels. Am I right in thinking I can't actually get 15" wheels for this from Toyota, if I wanted to swap?

My 2011 T-Spirit Auris HSD comes with nasty 17" wheels. Am I right in thinking I can't actually get 15" wheels for this from Toyota, if I wanted to swap?

You can get 15 inch wheels to fit but Mr T might not sell them to you and your insurance company might consider it a modification that attracts a premium.

There are numerous threads about Toyota UK and 'official' wheel sizes. The crazy thing is, you often find Toyota offering a choice of wheel sizes in Europe but in the UK these combinations are 'not allowed' despite the UK being in Europe.

Ok, thanks for that.

The money saving aspect is tiny - I reckon perhaps £40 a year on fuel, and perhaps £30 a tyre if replacement is needed. About a five year payback, which is longer than I'm likely to keep the car.

But we do find the ride somewhat harsh, having just come from a Gen2 Prius on 15". That wasn't helped initially by the dealer putting the pressure at over 40, so on day one it was a nightmare. Reducing them down to recommended levels has helped, but it's still a bit jarring on every darned manhole cover.

On the 2011 model Auris Hybrid there was a 15" wheel version (I think it was called T4/89 or something like that, 89 being the grams CO2 per KM, which was about 4 higher than the models with bigger wheels).

If it is the type in the picture attached then part number 42611-02D90 is what you need from your local dealer, PM your chassis number and I get a 100% match.

PM sent thank you