Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Guy From Glasgow

kylehally

Hi there,

My name is Kyle. 20 and an apprentice aircraft mechanic. drive a 1.0 2011 aygo ice in burgundy red (don't know the name of the colour haha). Had my aygo for a few months now and figured it was time to get back on a forum. Used to own a salamnque orange peugeot 207 with a few mods but cost more fixing it than its worth so traded for something newer, cheaper and more reliable, therefore an aygo. original plans was to leave it plain but slowly but surely getting modded. Well anyway here's a few pictures.

hx1829.jpg

es5k0l.jpg

So far have xenon white headlights, and white led strobe headlights and alloys off of a Yaris SR. Wheels are being booked in for a refurb after the misses 21st and few bits and pieces wrapped once the design is completed with a final price.

Pulled out the cruise scene when I bought this but looking forward to joining a couple of meets/shows and look forward to seeing what people have done and what can be done with an aygo.

Thanks

Kyle

Glasgow, Scotland

Hello Kyle - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

Thanks:) thats pretty nuts Ive only see one modded aygo and one UP down my way

Welcome to the club. I'm interested to see how you do this. I would love to do same but alas I'm a mere wifie!

Thanks:) I've tried a bit of self study on mods but not seen very much. Is there alot in the way of meets or club stands etc.. on here?

Welcome Kyle - great colour, my better half wants it - lol ! :)

Eek - please don't ! :eek:

In the same way that only a few cars suit yellow (Seat & Lamborghini), there aren't too many I've liked in green. But your choice of course ! :)

Yeah I realised it would look a bit rotten lol. Going for a partial wrap but won't be changing the colour:)