Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Aygo Owners Reviews

Martin1973

Why so few people on here commenting on their new Aygo. Either your out having fun in it still or things haven't gone as well as planned?

Or they are so full of water people have drowned whilst driving.

How many comments do you want?

There are 15 pages worth here - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/162200-x-editions-anybody-got-one-ordered/

Don't forget, quite a few people will have placed orders but are yet to receive the cars - some delivery dates are September and October.

Some photos here: http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/162582-post-a-photo-of-your-new-x-aygo/

Or they are so full of water people have drowned whilst driving.

Now then.....................

New ones don't leak ;)

Enjoying the car with no real issues so far. It's the most fun car I have had for many years and I love driving it, so much better than our 14 plate yaris whihc I now hate to drive.

I've only just picked mine up yesterday after work.

First impression (compared to my previous car, iQ), it's definitely better than what I test drove (Aygo Fire) a few years back. The gear don't feel like I'm stirring soup. The X-Pression trim gives me enough stuff without feeling like everything is automated.

Will have to drive more and see how it feels, 20miles in and the drive comfort is definitely better than the iQ, not as nippy like a Go Kart but I now have space and doors for when I start planning a family soon.

The engine is the same but there's something fun about starting the Aygo. Yes, it's a straight 3 but it sounds like it's got a tiger in a engine the size of a house tabby!

New to forum and Toyota! Driven ours a couple of times, it's the missus car, must say I enjoy it a lot, I'm used to driving bigger cars / trucks and this doesn't feel as small as it is, drives better than our old 1.6 clio and doesn't feel any slower either

Been driving mine for a couple of weeks now.

To my mind, everything about it is an improvement on my older model. Even though it's the same size & same engine as the old one it just feels & drives like a bigger car. I loved my old Aygo, but the specs list was rather short to say the least. This new one has traction control (which you can turn off), assisted hill start, which i find very useful, heated mirrors, tyre pressure sensors, drivers power window controls for BOTH windows, a light in the boot (missing on the original..why?) front & rear seat belt warning, front & rear door open warning, a rev counter (at last), several useful information displays on the speedo...like range before next petrol stop. etc etc. and thats all before we even get onto the entertainment console. bluetooth, audio auxillery & usb connections etc.

Plus it's a lot quieter than the old model because of the double seals around the doors (yes, no leaks) plus the doors themselves feel much more substantial when you close them & make that nice 'clunking' sound.

I was actually going to get the new Hyundi i10 which I test drove (nice car), but as soon as i'd test driven the new Aygo I was sold. (I may get the Hyundi when i'm in my 60s :clown: )

All in all it just feels like a more 'grown up' vehicle & i'm lovin' it.

Hols4

Had my new X-clusiv 6 days now,it is good fun to drive seems to pull better than the Yaris we had before.

Looked at a Skoda Citigo but it seemed dated against

the Aygo so went for that.Very smart in black/silver,very happy so far trouble is the wife likes driving it so much I don't get a drive now!

Got mine last Wednesday and very happy with it, apart from I can't get my phone (S3) to mirror link, can anyone help ?

S3 should work s5 foes not sadly. Do you have the mirrorlink app?

Is it called mirrorlink app ?

I have a Galaxy S3 and have installed the Drive Link app. It doesn't work. They don't connect. When you press the button on the touch screen to connect, it searches but nothing happens. I've tried everything.

I tried the mirrorlink with my GS3 which worked, you do have to use a USB lead as it does not work over bluetooth, but when connected to the car and pressing the connect screen the drivelink app started on the phone and the appeared on the x-touch.

At first only the phone part worked but I then realised I had to setup the drivelink app to set what music player and what nav app the drivelink should use once setup I could use the mirrorlink to display google maps which navigated perfectly.

Hi getting aygo x clusiv November time can anyone in child like terms ex plain what mirror display / link actually means !!!!?? Does anyone know if iPhone 5 is compatible ? I may b totally wrong ( not unusual !) but does it hav something to do wiv displaying or using apps on your mobile does that mean if u used the apps you would b charged by ur mobile provider for data use?? Am x cited( sorry the pun cudnt resist) can hardly wait till mid end November never had a new car before !

Ps had never used a forum till last week somehow my email address is used rather than a username anyone know how I can change my mistake ???!!!!

See Personal Message

I tried the mirrorlink with my GS3 which worked, you do have to use a USB lead as it does not work over bluetooth, but when connected to the car and pressing the connect screen the drivelink app started on the phone and the appeared on the x-touch.

At first only the phone part worked but I then realised I had to setup the drivelink app to set what music player and what nav app the drivelink should use once setup I could use the mirrorlink to display google maps which navigated perfectly.

I have no idea what I might be doing wrong. I have the app and the same phone as you and I plugged it in via the USB socket but it doesn't work for me. Any ideas? Cheers.

I have a theory that the reason I can't get mirror link to work is that my car isn't recognising that anything is connected to it's USB socket. It charges my phone but there's nothing on my phone indicating it's connected to something via USB. Ussually there'd be a little USB symbol in the top left of the phone's screen. My guess would be that the issue is with the car. The USB socket on mine is essentially a charger and nothing more. Any suggestions?

Also when my phone is connected to the USB socket, the USB option in the audio menu on the touch screen is greyed out.

Cheers.

My socket does not recognise the phone either it charges but I can't play music via USB very strange. This is with a Galaxy S5.

Have you tried putting some music on a USB stick and tried it that way? If it works on a stick I would suspect it is a phone issue