Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heater Issues

Andy Kerry

Hi guys I have just brought my dads 2006 corolla 1.6 petrol with climate control the system is not blowing very strong at full power it's cold but weak air flow on all settings. Any ideas or if it a regular thing?

Fan motor??????? I had it on a passat and on a honda. Honda was very week and if its just going to die and passat was very intermittent but normal power in both cases it was the motor.

Well not had chance to pull it apart and check but the fan sounds like it is running up to full power just seems to very little air flow no matter what position it is on be feet screen or face. Was thinking might something in the heater adjuster for the vents?

Hi,

Most likely the pollen filter is blocked.

Its behind the glove box, remove the damper screw and then pull / unclip the glove box body to reveal the pollen filter housing.

Ok well going to take it all out was thinking that the fan motor was there as well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links