Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ten Of The Best 3

Ken

Gonna try to make this but wouldn't make it for breakfast as I'd have to be up too early :P

All depends when I get back from trip to Ipswich :thumbsup:

Will you make the lunch? :unsure:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• Ken

• jaxx

• Habu

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate, never said did I :wacko:

Yeah should make it for lunch, just me I think, I remember the last one was superb :drool:

woohoo!

all ticketdeddedededdedd blerb up!

came through the post yesterday :P

Just noticed.

What tickets??? :unsure:

tickets you need to get in, to late to get them now so best bet is to get them on the day at the gate. I think its £20pp. :crybaby: but check out TOTB website and let me know. :P

Thanks

Ash. :thumbsup:

To late now to get advanced tickets so will need to pay £20 pp on the gate.

Nearly got all excited there. I thought, wife’s away, Supra needs a blast and no GP on TV so why not go and watch some cars. Then plumbed in the address to the sat nav…500 mile round trip! Sorry, but an extra few hours in bed wins.

Have fun (and for those who survived on barbeque at JAE try to have at least some fresh fruit and veg if you know what’s good for you colon.

Have fun (and for those who survived on barbeque at JAE try to have at least some fresh fruit and veg if you know what’s good for you colon.

Mushroom's and bean's with the brekkie and 6 different types of veg with the lunch should get things moving down below :lol::lol::lol:

Mmmm!

Bacon, egg, tomato (tinned), mushrooms, onions, black pudding, fried bread and toast with real butter :P :P :P (sod the colestrol ;)

put me down (might be bringing two others ,can they have brekkie and lunch too?) see you there. any convoys from the south?

what's the latest with peeps meeting up at FB? Numbers and times? I was going to Elvington direct from home but could possibly transit through FB and make a convoy of it.

Habu :)

myself and giddle pin are meeting there but not to sure of the time yet.

put me down (might be bringing two others ,can they have brekkie and lunch too?)

Will do Lee and if you can let me know by friday about your 2 mate's it would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

is elvo north of Fb or wot? is it worth me going

it's about 25 mins further North from FerryBridge.

(I'll be meeting you all in the pub.........got lost/left on the last few convoys.)

Rich

may aswell be at FB then

good choice mate. :thumbsup: dont know what time yet I am still waiting to hear fron Les.

change of plan for me. As spousey can't make it I'll be bringing my mate, Paul so I'll be heading straight for Grey Horse Inn. I'll see you all there circa 09:00. Whoever's first there make mine a Babysham.

Asha, are you defi coming now? Go on, go on.

Pete (Habu)

change of plan for me. As spousey can't make it I'll be bringing my mate, Paul so I'll be heading straight for Grey Horse Inn. I'll see you all there circa 09:00. Whoever's first there make mine a Babysham.

Asha, are you defi coming now? Go on, go on.

Pete (Habu)

:thumbsup: Hi pete YES I am defo going really wouldnt want to miss this one and miss being with my fellow TOC mates. :yes:

If brekkie starts at 9.30 we could leave FB about 9.00.

So I'll be there about 8.30-ish. :thumbsup:

Les

If brekkie starts at 9.30 we could leave FB about 9.00.

So I'll be there about 8.30-ish. :thumbsup:

Les

Pub for 9 Les, brekkie is served at 9.30 :thumbsup:

Suggest you meet at 8 for a 8.15 set off.

SR, i take it your in for the brekkie and lunch :unsure:

8 at ferry bridge then

Forums

News

Membership