Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dilemma

LORD_ED

For some unknown reason my mum has said that she will give me £3.5k too buy a car for london so an mr2 turbo is first choice. however she has said i cant modify it . no wheels no zaust not even a BOV so what should i do :blink::wacko::unsure:

ed

condition of her giving me the money but its like buying someone a pint and telling them not to drink it

i have blown up 4 cars either engines or gearboxes. i even modde dmy first car a 1.9 diesal 309 and blew that up. i have no self control like on my sera (which andrew has now rebuilt) how much nitrous shall i put through 25? 50? no 75bhp thry a 1.5 and guess wot it blew her up twice! Thats one reason i have the supra at the mo the big old 3 litre engine solid lump which u dont have too rev to buggery.

ed

Well, in that case, you can see her point!

Difficult one though, isn't it? I mean, three and a half grand is three and a half grand!

What you could do is buy all the mods before you get the car and fit them before your Mum sees it. You could just say it came that way! :D

you could get a nice rev 2 for that kinda monies! :afro:

jus pmd rash to see wha he could source for me. this is the second attempt at looking for a tubby first time all i found was a:baad bodywork b:blown headgaskets c: general poo or d: unhelpful sales ppl.

ed

im also dissapointed i have been a member longer than u fizz and look at your no of posts compared to mine :crybaby:

ed

Think rash had an already modded turbo a few weeks ago didn't he fizz? black k reg or something? sounds like a good plan though.

buy all the mods before you get the car and fit them before your Mum sees it

Or buy a car pre modded ..

Think rash had an already modded turbo a few weeks ago didn't he fizz? black k reg or something? sounds like a good plan though.

Here it is

It's sold now but ask him for something similar.

Alright Ed,

have PM'd you back... Oh and dont worry about Fizz's number of posts - its just he's nowt better to do :lol::lol:

Rash

like bibbs said buy one premodded. as for wheels etc, u can get away with a nice set of rev4 rims, the chrome look. but either way just tell her the car comes like that stock, lol.

-Z

i am now trying to persuade her that am mr2 is a sensible car i managed to presuade her that a mgb was sensible so should be possible

ed

My Step-mum was the one who suggested an MR2 .. I was looking at 309's and 405's ..