Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reversible Boot Mat - Opinions?

en8wall

Nearly a month into IQ ownership I'm finding I'm putting the back seats down more and more to use the back for storage. I'm concerned about the back of the seat backs wearing so am considering getting the reversible boot mat that Toyota do. Apparently it's rubber on one side and material on the other. Has anyone got one and any opinions?

Does it split allowing one seat up and one seat down? What happens when the seats are up...does it slide down in the small boot. Any help greatly accepted.

• Like 1

Got one...

It is rubberish on one side (down/under) and the side up has a kind op fleece finish.

I find it better to have such a mat down there. Easy to shake clean.

It has a split in the middle. So you can put one seat down and leave the other up. Cause mostly the seats are down or one up for one passenger. The other seat is almost never up, cause we people have legs.. ;-)

Or fold it in a smaller package and leave it somewhere in the back. No problem.

If you never put the backseats up... I have a back/box/thing for that. And it's for sale.

It's fold-able to a flat thing when out of the car. I never use it..it was meant for the dogs. And someone in Holland made these to fit the iQ...

DSC_2304_zps25a59d14.jpg

DSC_2306_zpse289be90.jpg

DSC_2310_zps5fc233c5.jpg

I've got one its rubber one side and material on the other. Its got a split down the middle so you can have one seat down and the other up. It fold up to fit in the boot area.

I have one to. My seats stay folded down all the time. The mat I use rubber side up, no problems.

• 3 weeks later...

Got mat off of eBay and pleased with it. Will definitely save wear and tear on back of rear seats.

• Like 1