Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will Vs Transmission

kazi61

Hi there,

I am looking for a toyota Will Vs, it's very difficult to find a manual transmission so I have settled for looking for a automatic. I know that I want the 2zz engine but that comes with a 4 speed tiptronic. My question is does anyone know what model transmission is in the car and if its something that will last over 200,000 km ( 120,000 miles), I will be checking the condition of the car tomorrow. Hard to find much information about these cars, seem to be quite rare! Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

The WiLL VS is quite rare - only 4,000 were produced.

As rare as Hen's teeth! Great little car and worth a fair few quid I bet now. Good luck with it pal :)

Quite surprised there are only 4000 made! I found out it shares a lot with the Celica and few other models. 2zz engine and the same gear box. Either 4 speed auto or 6 speed manual. The manuals are ridiculously priced so might be easier to convert! We'll see what happens! Thanks for the replies

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links