Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rwd Starlets

duncsrwd

The one in Glenns car was a one off but we are working on a cast version. Currently the mould for the cast is being modified as its not perfect in our eyes yet. It is close thou. Once its all sorted I'll post the details and cost here. And yes shipping to the uk could be arranged.

duncrwd, are you still looking for a rwd Starlet?

A friend in Norfolk may have one.

He had last time i spoke to him:

1 no. Toyota Starlet Mark I Shell with Autocross kevlar wide body kit complete with perspex windows, square front and rear turrets, roll cage with door bars (large diameter main hoop), enlarged transmission tunnel, very light and good condition, is set up for Ford running gear.

1 no. Toyota Starlet Mark I rolling Shell, full boss kevlar wide body kit, perspex windows, multipoint welded in cage extending to front suspension, in board alloy tank, 24 volt starting, is set up for Ford running gear.

Have brand new never fitted 7 piece Boss panelled kevlar kit to suit the above car, 3 no. secondhand fibreglass bonnets.

The crunch bit - I would like £600 each for the two Starlet shells, £400 for the 7 piece kit, bonnets I'll throw in

If anybody needs any pics, i can email some.

If you need his number email me and i'll send it to you.

Jamey

hotversionj@v21mail.co.uk

Group A Ae86 B)

• 1 month later...

hey rwd starlets are sweet owned 2 already wanting to get my third soon, will spend a little more money to get one in a little better cond than the last 2. just look out for rust and leaks thats all i got to say.

also did they make a turbo 4agte, cause i thought there was only sc 4agze, or is it conversted?

cheers

No the 4ag didn't come out as a turbo option. You can turbo most of the 4age family with great results but the best is of course the 4agze as its factory fitted with forged internals. We've had no problems with turbo applications on Blue Top (88kw) and Red Top (100kw) engines (no compression or internal changes) as long as fueling is addressed. One particular blue top ran 15psi for over a year and is still running perfectly. The super super important part is fueling. Can't stress this enough.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links